Qatar National Bank Database - Leaked, Download!
by battliezier - January 03, 2018 at 08:37 AM
nice, will come in handy
Dope shit, gonna check that
can you please fix the link?
(January 03, 2018 at 08:37 AM)battliezier Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Qatar National Bank (QNB) Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In July 2015, the Qatar National Bank suffered a data breach which exposed 15k documents totalling 1.4GB and detailing more than 100k accounts with passwords and PINs. The incident was made public some 9 months later in April 2016 when the documents appeared publicly on a file sharing site. Financial records of all QNB customers were leaked including of MI6 Agents, Al Jazeera Journalists and Qatari Royal Family.

Compromised data: Bank account numbers, Banking PINs, Customer feedback, Dates of birth, Financial transactions, Genders, Geographic locations, Government issued IDs, IP addresses, Marital statuses, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Spoken languages

Hey , What is this , i did spend 8 credits on this and the download cancelled abruptly ???? 328 MB out of whatever it was ??? whyyyy , whats wrong ?
(February 07, 2019 at 09:21 PM)thedarklostsoul Wrote:
Today I have uploaded the Qatar National Bank (QNB) Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In July 2015, the Qatar National Bank suffered a data breach which exposed 15k documents totalling 1.4GB and detailing more than 100k accounts with passwords and PINs. The incident was made public some 9 months later in April 2016 when the documents appeared publicly on a file sharing site. Financial records of all QNB customers were leaked including of MI6 Agents, Al Jazeera Journalists and Qatari Royal Family.

Compromised data: Bank account numbers, Banking PINs, Customer feedback, Dates of birth, Financial transactions, Genders, Geographic locations, Government issued IDs, IP addresses, Marital statuses, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Spoken languages

so is not working?

Hey , What is this , i did spend 8  credits on this and the download cancelled abruptly ???? 328 MB out of whatever it was ??? whyyyy , whats wrong ?
(February 07, 2019 at 09:53 PM)katxarra Wrote:
(February 07, 2019 at 09:21 PM)thedarklostsoul Wrote:

|Notes|

so is not working?

Hey , What is this , i did spend 8  credits on this and the download cancelled abruptly ???? 328 MB out of whatever it was ??? whyyyy , whats wrong ?

YES i bought the rank then it removed the ip deadlock , dark soul is happy now , Thanks alot mate keep on sharing good stuff , ill be happy to pay more for more good stuffs , Cheers Smile
mmmmm....yummy!

i love bein' a noob.

you guyzez iz zo generous!

thank you!
good stuff mate Smile)))
thanks for posting this
omg this is amazing !!!
thank you bro ..... for sharing
vouch for the bank accounts!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Canva Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 148 18,466 3 hours ago
Last Post: online0988
Turkish Citizenship Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 165 34,579 4 hours ago
Last Post: divxer
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 433 84,046 4 hours ago
Last Post: marffa