QQ 800 million data
by hac0ker - May 10, 2021 at 08:33 PM
Has some free Shared on the site before, but I have to see a poor man in using multiple account want to put these data sold $500, so I Shared out for free.[spoiler]
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
(209754)
Data is too large, transferred to the cloud disk need some time, so I share you first need to log in to the cloud disk. If China can rest assured that if people in other countries will have more trouble. If you are not Chinese, please don't use integral. Wait for a few days, I will be in this several days without registration data uploaded to the cloud disk, for everyone to download.
A total of 800 million data
(May 10, 2021 at 08:33 PM)hac0ker Wrote: Has some free Shared on the site before, but I have to see a poor man in using multiple account want to put these data sold $500, so I Shared out for free.[spoiler][Hidden Content]                      (209754)
Data is too large, transferred to the cloud disk need some time, so I share you first need to log in to the cloud disk. If China can rest assured that if people in other countries will have more trouble. If you are not Chinese, please don't use integral. Wait for a few days, I will be in this several days without registration data uploaded to the cloud disk, for everyone to download.

Thanks for the data, I have trouble to download it. Do I need a Chineese phone number to register to 189.cn cloud? (not sure Google is translating it well) ?
Can't download it either, this isn't a Chinese forum and 90% of the users on here won't be able to download it
Tongue 
Thanks, downloaded Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Is this the latest one? How many years is this data leaked? I want to make sure he's useful to me.
(May 11, 2021 at 08:47 AM)stjack Wrote: Thanks, downloaded Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

@stjack could you please share how you've managed this (all links require login)
Can anyone upload this to something where I don't need a Chinese mobile number?
please post sample data
(May 10, 2021 at 10:21 PM)sbarwise Wrote:
(May 10, 2021 at 08:33 PM)hac0ker Wrote: Has some free Shared on the site before, but I have to see a poor man in using multiple account want to put these data sold $500, so I Shared out for free.[spoiler][Hidden Content]                      (209754)

Thanks for the data, I have trouble to download it. Do I need a Chineese phone number to register to 189.cn cloud? (not sure Google is translating it well) ?

In theory, yes, but in fact may phone number can get abroad, specific I don't have a try. I'm looking for a cloud plate without landing can download... Is really a hard work. China has a very cloudy, but it seems that for large folder has limited (Google translation, may express is not accurate)
(May 12, 2021 at 01:50 PM)hac0ker Wrote:
(May 10, 2021 at 10:21 PM)sbarwise Wrote:

In theory, yes, but in fact may phone number can get abroad, specific I don't have a try. I'm looking for a cloud plate without landing can download... Is really a hard work. China has a very cloudy, but it seems that for large folder has limited (Google translation, may express is not accurate)

Xi-xi for the efforts, much appreciated Smile I understand there are limitations to internet services there (and your whole own world with things we sometimes can't access. I can't even sign up for Baidu haha, because my country isn't listed between the 32 countries it accepts phone numbers of). At least WeChat works, haha.
I also want to know How many years is this data leaked?
[quote =“ bushuo” pid ='3836924'dateline ='1620835748']
我还想知道此数据泄漏了多少年?
[/引用]

数据显示时间是2019年8月,即所谓的2021年2月泄漏之后,有16 g数据是错误的。另外,我再次祝贺那只可怜的烂狗以500美元的价格出售,希望那是母亲的生殖器能抵抗八只大笨蛋,我似乎听到了母亲的how叫。算了,我忍不住了,我想和他母亲和他奶奶的射精相像。

Data reveal that time is in August 2019, after the so-called leaked in February 2021, 16 g data is false. In addition, I once again to congratulate the poor wretch to sells for $500, hope it is the mother's genital can resist eight big bonzi, I seem to hear of his mother's howl. Forget it, I can't help, and I want to with his mother and his grandma's portrait of ejaculation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Disqus [FORMATTED] - 6.14 million records + Bonus 4.3 million Email:Pass/User:Pass Need 4 2,631 May 01, 2021 at 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02