Psychology Survey
by moot - May 03, 2021 at 04:48 PM
Can you remember in clear detail, events from when you were 5-6 that happened to you.

And are the aforementioned memories positive or negative in nature?
I won’t answer as it’s personal and some assholes (viny) scrape the forum and save everything. (won’t be sharing anything personal anymore because of these assholes...)
(May 03, 2021 at 04:50 PM)Sosolapute Wrote: I won’t answer as it’s personal and some assholes (viny) scrape the forum and save everything.

I didn’t ask for details on the memory, I’m not yearning to hear every gruesome detail of your life, I just want to know more about people’s memory

An example response would be

Yes, and it was happy

Very simply and easy way to farm credits, rather than the former of claiming that Vinny is “scraping the forum” the ENTIRE forum is scraped daily by Search Engines and Archival Bots that have no affiliation with any one cybersecurity company but could all be abused.
(May 03, 2021 at 04:54 PM)moot Wrote:
(May 03, 2021 at 04:50 PM)Sosolapute Wrote: I won’t answer as it’s personal and some assholes (viny) scrape the forum and save everything.

I didn’t ask for details on the memory, I’m not yearning to hear every gruesome detail of your life, I just want to know more about people’s memory

An example response would be

Yes, and it was happy

Very simply and easy way to farm credits, rather than the former of claiming that Vinny is “scraping the forum” the ENTIRE forum is scraped daily by Search Engines and Archival Bots that have no affiliation with any one cybersecurity company but could all be abused.
The answer is yes, some were positive and some are not. Being me I always share stuff with some details that might or not give away  some personal information about me. I don’t care about agencies etc, but that person “viny” is very mentally ill. God knows what he’s doing with all that he’s saving.
(May 03, 2021 at 04:48 PM)moot Wrote: Can you remember in clear detail, events from when you were 5-6 that happened to you.

And are the aforementioned memories positive or negative in nature?
No, I am unable to remember in clear detail any events from the ages of 5-6.

The aforementioned memories are non existant, but I imagine they are not positive.
A mixed bag really, the negative stuff is more clarified, good memories a bit blurry.
The thing about memories is that as time passes, they get slightly modified. Sometimes a memory can become so distorted that we actually believe that it happened exactly as we remember, but it was in fact not like that in reality. I once read that, the more times you get to remember some memory, the more you end up modifying it... The human mind is strange!

I mean... Yes, and it was not happy.
Not clear as such, and of no significant impact
I have many memories from when I was as young as 2-3. Some were happy, some were negative, but most of them have no significance.
Not really clear details, I do remember going to places or certain things at those places, like a theme park.
No I can't really, it's all so long ago. I didn't really start remembering things until i was around 7-9.
Im completely sane i promise

(May 03, 2021 at 04:54 PM)moot Wrote: Very simply and easy way to farm credits, rather than the former of claiming that Vinny is “scraping the forum” the ENTIRE forum is scraped daily by Search Engines and Archival Bots that have no affiliation with any one cybersecurity company but could all be abused.
(May 03, 2021 at 04:54 PM)moot Wrote: Very simply and easy way to farm credits, rather than the former of claiming that Vinny is “scraping the forum” the ENTIRE forum is scraped daily by Search Engines and Archival Bots that have no affiliation with any one cybersecurity company but could all be abused.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Survey Raid ToucansArmy 3 1,400 June 21, 2015 at 04:30 AM
Last Post: GeneralGuac