PromoFarma.com | Dump | 2.7 mil Lines + 587k email:pass
by vivrai - October 27, 2020 at 12:01 PM
Since I see this dump on sales everyday and most of those lines are already leaked I decided to leak full .sql (It's not my dump I bought it half year ago)
File contain 2.7 million rows which 587k are cracked.

Compromised data: user_id, email, password (Storaged as MD5 Hash), full_name, gender, date_of_birth, telephone, cellphone, address_line1, address_line2, zip_code, city, administrative_area, country_code, latitude, longitude, fb_uid, created_datetime

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I already had a JSON version of this, but it was very weird. Currently downloading this, I wanna see what it's about!! Thanks for sharing!!

THIS IS NOT SQL FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!
(October 27, 2020 at 04:47 PM)thekilob Wrote: I already had a JSON version of this, but it was very weird. Currently downloading this, I wanna see what it's about!! Thanks for sharing!!

nice one thank u hope is ok the file
(October 27, 2020 at 04:47 PM)thekilob Wrote: I already had a JSON version of this, but it was very weird. Currently downloading this, I wanna see what it's about!! Thanks for sharing!!

i cant open the file... can you reupload in other server please?

Anyone having the same problem?
(October 27, 2020 at 06:00 PM)midireprivada Wrote:

Shut up, you're retarded.
(October 27, 2020 at 06:10 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 27, 2020 at 06:00 PM)midireprivada Wrote:

Shut up, you're retarded.
whats your mental problem bro?
can u upload the actual sql? the rows are not all equal so its hard to organize and also do you know the date? thank you
(October 27, 2020 at 06:31 PM)exogenomic Wrote: can u upload the actual sql? the rows are not all equal so its hard to organize and also do you know the date? thank you

The file was never in SQL format, the original format is JSON, which I have, but will not be releasing to you suckers!!!

Yes it was in .txt because I probably chanaged it a a lot of time ago from .JSON now I changed it to .sql since I was not remember correct extension.
(October 27, 2020 at 07:22 PM)vivrai Wrote:

Yes it was in .txt because I probably chanaged it a a lot of time ago from .JSON now I changed it to .sql since I was not remember correct extension.

EDIT THE THREAD!! THIS IS CSV/GSV FORMAT!! NOT SQL OR JSON!
Good quality share, thanks
thanks for the share it bro, but the rows are a csv format not sql. could you change the title? also if you have the original file it would be nice upload it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plaintext South Africa | email:pass - user:pass | 6k colosib 2 1,230 November 04, 2020 at 08:32 PM
Last Post: hellajack3d
NaughtyAmerica [USER:PASS & EMAIL:PASS] Databases 5 1,701 October 20, 2020 at 07:47 PM
Last Post: Stefsys
[Exclusive] Canva.com 100,000 Lines User:Pass Essaye 18 7,311 October 02, 2020 at 11:13 AM
Last Post: thelib901