Project xCloud
by Sunsingerlock - January 23, 2020 at 04:43 PM
If any of you have been keeping in touch with the latest on-demand game streaming services, Project xCloud (Microsofts answer to Stadia) has really kicked off. & NOW DESTINY 2 IS ON THE ROSTER OF GAMES TO PLAY. 

Seriously guys, read up about it, ive been using it intensely for awhile and it's such an amazing service.
(January 23, 2020 at 04:43 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: If any of you have been keeping in touch with the latest on-demand game streaming services, Project xCloud (Microsofts answer to Stadia) has really kicked off. & NOW DESTINY 2 IS ON THE ROSTER OF GAMES TO PLAY. 

Seriously guys, read up about it, ive been using it intensely for awhile and it's such an amazing service.
and how good connection do you need for that ?
(January 23, 2020 at 05:15 PM)slavkosmith Wrote:
(January 23, 2020 at 04:43 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: If any of you have been keeping in touch with the latest on-demand game streaming services, Project xCloud (Microsofts answer to Stadia) has really kicked off. & NOW DESTINY 2 IS ON THE ROSTER OF GAMES TO PLAY. 

Been running my streams on a LQ mobile connection somewhat fine, but! YMMV
I will be using it its amazing

The average connection speed ranges around 400-600kb's, so a decent mobile connection will do it, and wifi will obviously be perfect :p
(January 24, 2020 at 10:28 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

The average connection speed ranges around 400-600kb's, so a decent mobile connection will do it, and wifi will obviously be perfect :p
my wifi is hot potato so... i wont
I actually was worried it wasn't going to work for me very well, but my 10/10 connection seems to handle it just fine although IDK if it would be worth anything in PvP type things.
Doubt any fast PVP game will work this way,, but it suonds good for casual gamers!
I will be using it its amazing
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
I will be using this amazing service.
(January 23, 2020 at 05:38 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:

Im really surprised it doesnt need top notch connection for it to work, as far as I understood that was one of the main hurdles for these sorts of cloud based game platforms.
(January 26, 2020 at 01:13 PM)latgale Wrote:
(January 23, 2020 at 05:38 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:

Im really surprised it doesnt need top notch connection for it to work, as far as I understood that was one of the main hurdles for these sorts of cloud based game platforms.

According to some early access publications, the bandwidth usage is the same as watching something on netflix.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Global Digital Assets Protection Project Proposal cod38 0 279 October 14, 2019 at 08:34 PM
Last Post: cod38
ICO MAIN ICO website Script to run a successful ICO Project icoscriptinfo 1 591 November 11, 2018 at 08:37 AM
Last Post: sleepy99
Any idea for a good investigatory project or research? Elyse 6 1,091 March 28, 2018 at 03:56 PM
Last Post: brady64