Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Certifications of Cyber Security
What professional Cybersecurity Certifications do you think is the best? Do you have any experience with them?

I am going to study one and I am thinking among these options:
- CompTIA
- CEH
- ISACA

Comptia seems the most comfortable to study, with quality online training in lynda.com. CEH and ISACA i don't know the online training quality
I'm not familiar with ISACA, but CEH will probably get you into more doors than Security+. CompTIA was big like 20 years ago, but I don't think their certs carry much weight these days. You should probably go for multiple in the long run, though. It also depends a lot on what you want to do since there are also a lot of more specialized certificates out there that will probably get you further if you have a specific security field in mind like the GIAC ones.
worldwide acknowledged certification
https://www.offensive-security.com/infor...fications/

Moreover providing a range of specific courses online/liv, in-house training, virtual lab testing an much more exciting activities Biggrin
(02-11-2019, 10:13 AM)AINUCZ Wrote:  worldwide acknowledged certification
https://www.offensive-security.com/infor...fications/

Moreover providing a range of specific courses online/liv, in-house training, virtual lab testing an much more exciting activities Biggrin

Not sure about the others, but OSCP is basically just "I know how to use Kali Linux" although it appears to be regarded higher than CEH. CISSP is more highly regarded than both, although isn't generally the first certification you'd want to go after.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forum security - internal logging ? nolife 1 238 10-30-2018, 08:23 AM
Last Post: BoringApe
Star Free and Open Source Cyber Security Learning urubufight 6 1,225 07-19-2017, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Dhampir
  Cloudflares #Cloudbleech security leak CheeseBoy 4 936 03-12-2017, 06:51 AM
Last Post: ALTERNATIVE