PrivatBank UA (Ukraine) DATABASE 10,4 KK OF RECORDS
by solomame - October 24, 2020 at 11:02 PM
Hi there.
Database is 2018 as i can remember.
14 xlsx files with 10,4 millions of records in it.
Leak is not mine. Don't ask me questions please, it's free.
Hope this will help someone! Smile
Database Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Hello! Where is the sample? What about fields of db?
Its not free, its 8 credits. Also, is Putin in this, funneling money to the Trump campaign ?
What are the fileds? Pls at least a screenshot
Why do you say it’s free when it costs 8 credits?
(October 25, 2020 at 08:04 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Its not free, its 8 credits. Also, is Putin in this, funneling money to the Trump campaign ?

(October 25, 2020 at 09:56 PM)Leo6 Wrote: Why do you say it’s free when it costs 8 credits?

Guys don't think that i'm asshole after saying this, but 8 credits is just 8 credits, not the money. anybody can write me in private message and i will send those files for free, i don't really need those credits.
I'l update all my topics today with screenshots/samples.
Hello. I wanted to ask if this is the same base where in the last column of the table is written "" injected "and the date in the format MM, YYYY". If this database is really fresh, then I want to ask you for a link in private messages, since I have a zero rating on the raid and have no credits and I cannot write to you. If this database is really fresh and you need in the Cronos format, then I can convert it for you.
Link is dead :/ please re upload. Try with password or other portal, seems you got blocked. Or private message me with new link - still it is 8 credits Wink
Dont open hide. Link not work
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fonasa Chilean Site DB Users | 682K Records | Pass Plaintext. SkilledCr0w 7 1,415 November 30, 2020 at 04:30 PM
Last Post: Jaw
ShopBack - 22M Records - Parsed LeakedInsta 22 2,989 November 27, 2020 at 04:18 PM
Last Post: Jaw
Uploading Taiwan Medical Device Trade Company Member data - 1,345 Unique Records andyleung0927 3 861 November 23, 2020 at 03:35 PM
Last Post: Asset