Prestashop Database Dehashing
by deejaypein - January 23, 2021 at 12:18 PM
Hey Leute !
So i got this list of prestashop CMS websites with an sql vulnerability ! S value databases ! Passwords are encrypted in md5 but i cant crack any of them ! i know what i'm doing when it comes to dehashing databses ! The reason i couldnt crack them is that Prestashom encrypts passwords as md5(_cookie_key,password) ! Im seeking help from poeple who dealt with prestashop databases before to help me crack the passwords !
Thanks in advance
(January 23, 2021 at 12:18 PM)deejaypein Wrote: Hey Leute !
So i got this list of prestashop CMS websites with an sql vulnerability ! S value databases ! Passwords are encrypted in md5 but i cant crack any of them ! i know what i'm doing when it comes to dehashing databses ! The reason i couldnt crack them is that Prestashom encrypts passwords as md5(_cookie_key,password) ! Im seeking help from poeple who dealt with prestashop databases before to help me crack the passwords !
Thanks in advance
"i know what i'm doing when it comes to dehashing databses" Rftechpony Rftechpony Rftechpony Rftechpony Rftechpony Rftechpony Rftechpony
https://raidforums.com/Thread-Everyone-r...decrypting
Add my discord

3xO#3877

i can help u

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REQUEST] Tutorial or help for dehashing databases? mattof299 1 1,225 May 25, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Last Post: IHateUsernamez