Poshmark Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - October 25, 2019 at 07:06 PM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Poshmark Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_yqL9.png]

|Notes|
In mid-2018, social commerce marketplace Poshmark suffered a data breach that exposed 36M user accounts. The compromised data included email addresses, names, usernames, genders, locations and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Genders, Geographic locations, Names, Passwords, Usernames, Profile follower/comment/like/post count and bios.

ContentsSpoiler
This is a set of 2 files, one has been parsed to emails and hashes/passwords and the json format file contains all the other information for anyone who is interested. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is C5DD2884483E40E5A2F70A71F54A038C. Total record count of around 36395491.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

god, i love you so much
Put simply, you da man!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming
Thank you so much bro!
Ban Reason: PayPal Dispute; [email protected] 2601:4a:c201:3440:b0dc:8f79:c45a:c92e [email protected] | Cuanchai Megghross | 5948 Tabor Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19120 - United States
Another good share that should be on the official list smh.
wonderful, thank you!
OK WTF I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAK THIS ONE!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT! I WANTED TO LEAK THIS ONE! HOW IS THAT FAIR! IM PISSED!!!!
Ban Reason: Not following guidelines, Scamming users - https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-Scam-Report-On-DonJuji-200
bcrypt is such a turn off but thanks anyway
thank you for sharing
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Awesome.. great shares from the OP lately..
this is what we needed....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection #1-5 & Zabagur & AntiPublic (Latest 120GB) (1TB TOTAL) - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 1,441 332,219 5 hours ago
Last Post: ayalar
Alphas.sx Database - Leaked, Download! irakliss 62 9,882 9 hours ago
Last Post: Debrex
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 471 96,859 Today at 05:11 AM
Last Post: prajwal