Porter Robinson is great!
by AndreDraggo - May 22, 2021 at 07:17 AM
Have you ever heard the composer named Porter Robinson? Born in 15 July 1992 one of the youngest electronic music and successfull one, he often work as ghost composer production. One of the banger he create is the world album, filled with unique style of electronic music. The way he sample his own music to create another song is pretty much unique too. 

One of the music that makes him famous is Shelter. Produced with his best friend, madeon they create this masterpiece. The MV for this song is produced with well famous anime studio A-1 picture. The story of the MV and the song is amazing and of course it's tear jerking. 

Anyway, you should listen to his song sometimes. Its pretty dope
porter robinson is awesome but kinda overrated, his last album is kinda crappy if compared to iglooghost's
Never heard of this guy, i'll check him out Smile
thanks for the recommendation I will have to check Porter's work out.
(May 24, 2021 at 12:11 PM)xpzkcs Wrote: porter robinson is awesome but kinda overrated, his last album is kinda crappy if compared to iglooghost's
super agree with this. Compared to his old album, the new one isn't that great. The fanbase is just over hype it
Afterr checking this guy out, can confirm he's great. Thanks for the recc.
(July 02, 2021 at 04:55 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Afterr checking this guy out, can confirm he's great. Thanks for the recc.
no problem. Love to share something i like 😊😎
(July 02, 2021 at 08:58 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote:
(July 02, 2021 at 04:55 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Afterr checking this guy out, can confirm he's great. Thanks for the recc.

Your Avi is fuckin' sick too.
(July 05, 2021 at 09:32 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(July 02, 2021 at 08:58 PM)AndreDraggo Wrote:

Your Avi is fuckin' sick too.
lmao thanks
I quite like Shelter by PR & Madeon
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scammer - Last Known IP: 89.38.224.101
(July 07, 2021 at 01:40 PM)xanty Wrote: I quite like Shelter by PR & Madeon
agree, that one is one of the best my favorite collaboration

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ah-a is fucking great AndreDraggo 10 1,416 June 02, 2021 at 04:04 PM
Last Post: AndreDraggo