Pipl database
by lili - February 12, 2020 at 05:10 PM
(February 12, 2020 at 06:16 PM)thekilob Wrote: motherfucker, didn't even say how many rows there are.

"Today I have uploaded the Pipl.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!"  .......... I seem to have read the word FREE in there, why would they be a MF'er for not counting lines ? I looked at it myself, its a fucking mess, but with a little work, it might be worth having. Problem is, not one word was said about exactly how many PEOPLE are in it. Its to fucked up for counting lines, even a crack-head couldn't make sense out of the format. If it came from anything to do with InfoUSA, its not the way they format anything, I've seen messages written on toilet paper that make more sense then the structure of this mess. I'm trying to figure out why things have been split into different parts of it & other bull-shit added in the middle & whats with all the { or [ or } & ] scattered in between words ?? Next you'll see > * < _+#&@^% or some other useless shit. Why is that ? This data sounds great, till you try figuring out how the hell to format it. Its like someone gave a chimpanzee a keyboard & said have at it, put these words somewhere in this file, but stick to this one person. lol !!! Its like doing a jigsaw puzzle & looking for the right pieces.
    Example, what sense does this make ? Middle initial, comes after last name, with ID between first name & gender ???? "city": "Bloomington", , which state ? California or Indiana ??????????????????????????  Who the hell did this & how much crack were they doing at the time, is the question. I've seen people with schizophrenia who made more sense than this & they were talking to themselves & giving correct answers. lol !!

"firstname": "SARAH",
    "gender": "F",
    "id": "5c6e3b06d20c6db426b47c64",
    "lastname": "POLSON",
    "middlename": "M",
    "pastAddresses": [
      {
        "city": "Bloomington",
        "dateRange": {
          "endMonth": 8,
          "endYear": 2011,
          "startMonth": 4,
          "startYear": 2011
(February 14, 2020 at 04:26 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(February 12, 2020 at 06:16 PM)thekilob Wrote: motherfucker, didn't even say how many rows there are.

"Today I have uploaded the Pipl.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!"  .......... I seem to have read the word FREE in there, why would they be a MF'er for not counting lines ? I looked at it myself, its a fucking mess, but with a little work, it might be worth having. Problem is, not one word was said about exactly how many PEOPLE are in it. Its to fucked up for counting lines, even a crack-head couldn't make sense out of the format. If it came from anything to do with InfoUSA, its not the way they format anything, I've seen messages written on toilet paper that make more sense then the structure of this mess. I'm trying to figure out why things have been split into different parts of it & other bull-shit added in the middle & whats with all the { or [ or } & ] scattered in between words ?? Next you'll see > * < _+#&@^% or some other useless shit. Why is that ? This data sounds great, till you try figuring out how the hell to format it. Its like someone gave a chimpanzee a keyboard & said have at it, put these words somewhere in this file, but stick to this one person. lol !!! Its like doing a jigsaw puzzle & looking for the right pieces.
    Example, what sense does this make ? Middle initial, comes after last name, with ID between first name & gender ???? "city": "Bloomington", , which state ? California or Indiana ??????????????????????????  Who the hell did this & how much crack were they doing at the time, is the question. I've seen people with schizophrenia who made more sense than this & they were talking to themselves & giving correct answers. lol !!

{

lmao, thanks for unlocking it and checking it out, i was  just feeling a little toxic yesterday. but i guess this data is quite useless, looks like some weird json formatting with partial data (doesn't give state? lol). also, what is the ID? looks like some hash of *something*.
also, after the end of the sample you sent, the data *is* closed back and includes another person, right?? i hope so. importing this shouldn't be *too* hard, i could definitely get it in csv format quite easily, but yea, that'll be for another day (when i actually get some credits, lol)
i feel like the problem i had with the post yesterday is the lack of information on how the data is formatted, how much data etc. but hey, free data is always nice to have :)i guess i'll try to be less toxic, but so many of the threads on here are bullshit, it's quite sad, because i love unlocking the smaller sets on here (such as the minecraft ones) but there's no leak info or any other info on what that data is, but at least it comes in a clean csv format that's easy to import
Very interested in this, can you message me?
(February 14, 2020 at 09:02 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(February 14, 2020 at 04:26 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

{

lmao, thanks for unlocking it and checking it out, i was  just feeling a little toxic yesterday. but i guess this data is quite useless, looks like some weird json formatting with partial data (doesn't give state? lol). also, what is the ID? looks like some hash of *something*.
also, after the end of the sample you sent, the data *is* closed back and includes another person, right?? i hope so. importing this shouldn't be *too* hard, i could definitely get it in csv format quite easily, but yea, that'll be for another day (when i actually get some credits, lol)
i feel like the problem i had with the post yesterday is the lack of information on how the data is formatted, how much data etc. but hey, free data is always nice to have Smilei guess i'll try to be less toxic, but so many of the threads on here are bullshit, it's quite sad, because i love unlocking the smaller sets on here (such as the minecraft ones) but there's no leak info or any other info on what that data is, but at least it comes in a clean csv format that's easy to import

"but so many of the threads on here are bullshit" ............... you got that right !!! lol !! I look at shit and wonder what the MF'er is thinking, what good is this shit. If I printed it on toilet paper, I could wipe my ass with it. lol !!
i love pipl !!!!!!
here is another file free for RaidForums Community https://mega.nz/#!IAAEjYwC!ons4uorSfDWT9...CROm7h7Xgc
other db for other countries soon. Field: First and last name, Aliases, Email address, Physical address, Date of birth, Phone number, Social media profile links, Skills, Career
Willing to buy the lot, but not for the 9k you're asking
Here is another file free for RaidForums Community https://mega.nz/#!YJIRlaLb!aLOZZfiFRuAuJ...0sGh7Q9LB8

Other db for other countries soon  Shy

Field: First and last name, Aliases, Email address, Physical address, Date of birth, Phone number, Social media profile links, Skills, Career
Sample:
Stephen,Mcclaning,4837 E Willock Road,Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania,SALES EXECUTIVE at TRAX FARMS, [email protected],+1 570-789-1217,Male,linkedin.com/in/stephen-mcclaning-ba829166,facebook.com/people/_/100000468598219,amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2KLYVAS0MIBMQ/

today I got a message from ayyhereforleak, he wants to have the base for free if not he tell mylife to start looking at who hacked their database

proof: https://mega.nz/#!REpzGaCA!a-WfxYp2PIqAm...4qukF476F4

my answer for ayyhereforleak: you can tell anyone LOL
You cannot post samples of databases here just to entice sales, if you want to sell databases please use the correct forum "Leaks Market".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REQUEST] truecaller and pipl.com porkul 11 865 November 01, 2019 at 09:43 PM
Last Post: snakefiresteel