Pipl database
by lili - February 12, 2020 at 05:10 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,

Today I have uploaded the Pipl.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

First and last name, Aliases and past name, Email address, Physical address, Date of birth, Court and bankruptcy notes, Phone number, Social media profile links, Political affiliations, Race, Religion, Skills, Gender, Employers past and present, Automobiles and property

Download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

If you're interested in buying full db (More than 150 million US profiles), please pm me.
motherfucker, didn't even say how many rows there are.
How many records does this contain?
Don't waste Credits on this....(else it's always your's choice)
Total lines - 3708600
Multiple copies of same User data + For 1 user it takes 100+ Lines.
File size - Pl_db.txt (80 MB)
(February 12, 2020 at 08:26 PM)hackzies Wrote: Don't waste Credits on this....(else it's always your's choice)
Total lines - 3708600
Multiple copies of same User data + For 1 user it takes 100+ Lines.
File size - Pl_db.txt (80 MB)

100+ Lines; Those are data point not lines.

file contain 25k records and to collect this db i spent 7152 usd Pipl Annual Subscription for 2 users + purchase of a full db us name from infousa + 2 server + time
(February 12, 2020 at 08:38 PM)lili Wrote: 100+ Lines; Those are data point not lines.

file contain 25k records and to collect this db i spent 7152 usd Pipl Annual Subscription for 2 users + purchase of a full db us name from infousa + 2 server + time

That might be true, but this sample file is messed up. I've scrolled through the first 5,000 lines and it's the same data about the same guy repeated over and over, 50+ times.

https://pastebin.com/SZ6pTVEw

The first 5,000 lines of this file, so anyone else can check.

It also says this guy has had like 10 jobs, is a registered massage therapist, but also died in 1992 at the age of 28!?
I will send a new file to everyone in a few minutes
waste of credits :( need the new one if if exists
here is the new link https://mega.nz/#!VNp1WQTR!e0p5mN73qcfkt...wXnpVkXAvo free for RaidForums Community and i have a special offer for them, pm me
then did I waste by 8 credits if you are giving it for free!! Can you tell me ur ask for the full dump?
how much for the full data base
(February 12, 2020 at 05:10 PM)lili Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,

Today I have uploaded the Pipl.com Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

First and last name, Aliases and past name, Email address, Physical address, Date of birth, Court and bankruptcy notes, Phone number, Social media profile links, Political affiliations, Race, Religion, Skills, Gender, Employers past and present, Automobiles and property

[Hidden Content]

If you're interested in buying full db (More than 150 million US profiles), please pm me.

PM me pricing for 150+ mn. Would be interested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[REQUEST] truecaller and pipl.com porkul 11 568 November 01, 2019 at 09:43 PM
Last Post: snakefiresteel