Philosophy by Carl Jung- Do read for its beauty
by emoji47 - September 27, 2021 at 06:37 AM
Heart 
Now this is strictly my opinion, but your views are welcome and loved!

Carl Jung says, "If a man knows more than others, he becomes lonely"

Now this is so true, since us being known most of the things that is considered wrong in multiple ways in the society, regarding us as insane people.

Often when a person knows more than the collective society, he is envied and bullied by the ones who can't accept them.

Same happened to Galileo and many others, now who are worshipped.

I don't know when this mentality changes, but so far from the history, knowing more invites new ideas, innovations and the same time stares.

I've been into philosophy since quite some time and thus wanted to share with you people on RF.

Much love Heart
Jungian Analysis or Analytical Psychologuy is definitely an interesting topic to look into for sure
Thanks for sharing your thought about that. I didnt knew it. Its really fascinating. Because I myself sometimes experience it on my own.
Why are you reading Carl Jung? Or was it just a quote you found?
The knowledge it contains is exciting
(September 28, 2021 at 08:17 PM)WeisseRose Wrote: Thanks for sharing your thought about that. I didnt knew it. Its really fascinating. Because I myself sometimes experience it on my own.
Why are you reading Carl Jung? Or was it just a quote you found?

I heard that Jordan Peterson really rates him.
I don't like philosophy it's too hard for me
(October 12, 2021 at 10:45 PM)Ringer Wrote: I don't like philosophy it's too hard for me

Yeah sure it's not made for everyone, even I can't read it clear unless high Tongue
(October 13, 2021 at 06:00 AM)emoji47 Wrote:
(October 12, 2021 at 10:45 PM)Ringer Wrote: I don't like philosophy it's too hard for me

Yeah sure it's not made for everyone, even I can't read it clear unless high Tongue

Try reading Hegel, even being high as fuck, it'll still be a fucking effort to understand
definitely good read.
I read it a while ago and highly recommend it!!
[Image: 41189449._SY475_.jpg]

A must read. But my personal opinion is that Freud's work was much more important.
(October 21, 2021 at 08:17 PM)Cyberbor Wrote: [Image: 41189449._SY475_.jpg]

A must read. But my personal opinion is that Freud's work was much more important.

After looking into Freud, check out his nephew Edward Bernays, interesting to see how modern psychology and corporate propaganda spurned from the same family.
(October 22, 2021 at 02:14 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(October 21, 2021 at 08:17 PM)Cyberbor Wrote: [Image: 41189449._SY475_.jpg]

After looking into Freud, check out his nephew Edward Bernays, interesting to see how modern psychology and corporate propaganda spurned from the same family.

I know little of Freud's daughter's work, but I knew nothing about his nephew.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I'm being impersonated. (PLEASE READ) Doughnut2002 11 1,462 July 30, 2021 at 08:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder069
Philosophy lessons Ivanka 24 1,704 December 24, 2020 at 02:02 AM
Last Post: verifyordie
Bypassing RunAsPPL to read lsass with mimikatz geshem 0 657 June 22, 2020 at 04:29 PM
Last Post: geshem