Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition: Demote Muinu
Apon only become Moderator hours ago, Muinu has already failed to prove that he is capable to hold the rank, after falling to the peer pressure of trolls and limiting ban times after being threatened for the sake of his rep, Muinu quickly reverted one of his bans from 4 Weeks to 1 Day even after claiming the ban was "The correct length of time" It is clear he has an unseverable bias and should be quickly and swiftly removed from his position as moderator on RaidForums.

He also has banned these two individuals for spam when he's actually been spamming with his moderator tag (the day of getting it even) And has denied all allegations claiming that it was inspected element, Apon close inspection it was proven that Muinu was lying and just trying to save himself from the inevitable.

If you have anything more to add I'd be glad to edit the thread with your experiences with this corrupt moderator.

PETITION TO:
@RaidForums
@Omnipotent
@Sem

[Image: db71974b6be5c697a1960552891f2f61.png]
Holy shit tldr

Cheese was autistic
Muinu banned him

Hurr durr I'm the bad guy

Still demote muinu
I strongly agree with this mans message!
agreed. i hate it when people rightfully ban other members. and edited someones message when they spam and accidentally messing up? should be quartered. absolutely disgusting.
I am going to have to agree to this for the wife and kids!
Yeah demote the chink
+1 --ians
Reply to this post or Muinu's mom won't die in her sleep tonight
+support, demote the dude xd
(03-06-2018, 01:55 AM)Muinu Wrote:  agreed. i hate it when people rightfully ban other members. and edited someones message when they spam and accidentally messing up? should be quartered. absolutely disgusting.

How do you accidentally do something such as spamming? You're obviously attempting to cover your tracks and should just admit it, The odds are against you in every way.
DRAMA ALERT NATION!!!!
GIVE ME REP+ GUYS
(03-06-2018, 01:58 AM)Sovietskyi Wrote:  DRAMA ALERT NATION!!!!
GIVE ME REP+ GUYS

no, commit suicide IceFag
Upon. The word is Upon.