PeopleDataLabs (PDL) Database - Leaked, Download!
by Maduka - October 28, 2020 at 07:53 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the PeopleDataLabs (PDL) Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
It is assumed that in 2019 a data enrichment file from PDL (peopledatalabs.com) was leaked by Vinny Troia. The file contains information such was email addresses, locations, and full names along with linkedin profiles which contain job details of these people.

Compromised data: Email Addresses, First Names, Last Names, Geographical Locations, Social Links (LinkedIn)

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .JSON file, please note this dump does not contain any passwords.  The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 9397A12AD273F49362AC0CF3D54FC1F6. Total record count of 416656058.
{"a":"adelaide, south australia, australia","liid":"pat-sewell-546456b2","linkedin":"https://www.linkedin.com/in/pat-sewell-546456b2","n":"pat sewell"}
{"a":"chile","liid":"gustavo-valenzuela-olguin-62b5aaaa","linkedin":"https://www.linkedin.com/in/gustavo-valenzuela-olguin-62b5aaaa","n":"gustavo olguin"}
{"a":"tempe, arizona, united states","liid":"vance-jones-5a28a3b1","linkedin":"https://www.linkedin.com/in/vance-jones-5a28a3b1","n":"vance jones"}
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Note: Leaked by @Celebrate | Donate BTC to Celebrate: 33Nw9i1Wz2ravtavqteTUHb96HtmCbXPKD
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: 1 Account Per House Hold.
Eks dee nice, quality work @thekilob
(October 28, 2020 at 07:56 PM)moot Wrote: Damn.

Please verify and upload to official thanks!
Ban Reason: 1 Account Per House Hold.
Kilob and thu are the only respectful members I've met there, that means:
-not fuelled by money
-grateful and respectful
-real human beings, not toxic guys

Personally, I think that you shouldn't leak this shit, if he can't sell then leave him alone, you're more ridiculous than him. You are a moron...
Nice leak sir hope its legit lol.
(October 28, 2020 at 07:59 PM)WyTroZ Wrote: Kilob and thu are the only respectful members I've met there, that means:
-not fuelled by money
-grateful and respectful
-real human beings, not toxic guys

Personally, I think that you shouldn't leak this shit, if he can't sell then leave him alone, you're more ridiculous than him. You are a moron...

Heart

If anything, I should get the Leaker award for making this happen, then I can delete my sales thread Wink @Jaw @Omnipotent
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
damn!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tasty, straight from Vinny's hdd
(October 28, 2020 at 09:23 PM)citadel Wrote: Tasty, straight from Vinny's hdd

Straight from *MY* HDD!! Come on!! LOL

Wait, I didn't mean it like that, FFS
Ban Reason: > User was warned repeatedly not to spam appeals. He proceeds to continue attempting to harass users and staff. Overall toxic member of the community.
Downloading this before it goes down! :D

Sad that the link is not resumable cause the speed is fluctuating between 10bmps to 100kbps lololol.
those who cannot pull from mega, use this slow but works, or use Nord

https://psiphon3.com/en/download.html
Great data, thanks bro!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 458 138,556 1 hour ago
Last Post: MrZakurzacz
AnimalJam Database - Leaked, Download! Chandler Bing 68 25,225 2 hours ago
Last Post: szxr
Canva Database - Leaked, Download! Troy Hunt 620 150,637 4 hours ago
Last Post: lP4GZ