Pennsylvania Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Malkian - March 22, 2017 at 05:57 PM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Pennsylvania Voters Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2015 the voters database for many states were leaked online and shared with a lot of private citizen information, the pennsylvania database has 620,201 citizens on it.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Phone Numbers, Citizen Status

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
thanks you so much,
best regards
This is not the Pennsylvania Voters Database, this contains records from the Alaska Voter Database. I am honestly starting to believe there is not a PA Voter Database out there.
This is the wrong DB
(April 13, 2017 at 08:45 PM)Peas Wrote: This is not the Pennsylvania Voters Database, this contains records from the Alaska Voter Database. I am honestly starting to believe there is not a PA Voter Database out there.

You seem to be right, after recheck, it seems looks like a Alaska leak but with another flavor (there are more entries and the content is slightly different).
I can't figure out right now which of the two Alaska is more legit than the other.
vigilante.pw reports 487,415 entries, this leak has 620k entries but seems more detailed.
There is no leak for the Pennsylvania state reported by vigilante so I guess it just never leaked (at least not that publicly).

I'll ask a mod to remove this dump from here unless you want to debate on what to do with this thing.

Sorry for the misleading.
thanks you so much,
best regards

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exploit.in Combo List - Leaked, Download! silvernazar 417 97,351 51 minutes ago
Last Post: srgdsthApe
LinkedIn Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 547 99,703 1 hour ago
Last Post: meisborn
Edmodo Database - Leaked, Download! citadel 368 102,631 3 hours ago
Last Post: BalonTheMan