Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Pedofile (ILLsec) Dox

Well I wrote this dox like 10 months ago, a lot of people called it the best dox I'd ever written and after I released this the kid got scared and disappeared but I heard he's recently been seen lurking around on Skype and twitter again, so if you ever bump into this kid and he tries to threaten you or act tough now you have his weakness, he just tried to hide this away and act like it never happened, but this dox also includes every one of his many aliases so you don't mistake his identity. 

Thanks guys and have fun Smile ~Bullet
(08-03-2017, 01:25 AM)ian Wrote:  
Well I wrote this dox like 10 months ago, a lot of people called it the best dox I'd ever written and after I released this the kid got scared and disappeared but I heard he's recently been seen lurking around on Skype and twitter again, so if you ever bump into this kid and he tries to threaten you or act tough now you have his weakness, he just tried to hide this away and act like it never happened, but this dox also includes every one of his many aliases so you don't mistake his identity. 

am gonna save

pastebin admins don't take kindly to doxxes
I recommend making a copy of this on Ghostbin (http://www.ghostbin.com) so it doesn't get removed.
(08-03-2017, 01:45 AM)Nitrocide Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 01:25 AM)ian Wrote:  

am gonna save

pastebin admins don't take kindly to doxxes

(08-03-2017, 01:50 AM)Tac Wrote:  I recommend making a copy of this on Ghostbin (http://www.ghostbin.com) so it doesn't get removed.

Well the posts been up for about 11 months so it's not gonna get removed any time soon. I posted it when my account was pro so they didn't have to moderate my uploads at the time. Typically when a dox is posted it's blacklisted and removed within a day or two so I believe it's safe.
I actually thought u doxed a pedophile lmao
(08-03-2017, 02:02 AM)Rory Wrote:  I actually thought u doxed a pedophile lmao

He is a pedofile he begs and threatens little girls for nudes over skype. and has a 12 year old skype "girlfriend"
(08-03-2017, 02:04 AM)ian Wrote:  

He is a pedofile he begs and threatens little girls for nudes over skype. and has a 12 year old skype "girlfriend"

I put the dox on hastebin just incase 

https://hastebin.com/raw/ezodiwugud
(08-03-2017, 02:17 AM)Rory Wrote:  
(08-03-2017, 02:04 AM)ian Wrote:  

I put the dox on hastebin just incase 

https://hastebin.com/raw/ezodiwugud

Oh, thanks lol I was planning on doing that just in case but apparently, I can't add the link as a mirror on the top of the thread because I've edited it twice already. Great  Dodgy
Nice, actually an useful dox. Fkn pedo deserved it
Honestly decent dox and the dude deserved it from what ive seen of his history nice work dude.
he looks like a kid himself

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CIA DOX] - Messages SMS , Satellite Comunication teamkelvinsecteam 5 268 05-21-2019, 08:06 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
  E-girl DOX taitonyth 2 175 05-20-2019, 09:29 AM
  Shady Modz dox xecrypt 1 96 05-20-2019, 09:28 AM
Exclamation Dox this pedophile, thanks niggasaintshit 2 119 05-19-2019, 05:15 PM
Last Post: coleotf
  small dox on a shit talker leandoer 1 124 05-19-2019, 12:12 PM