Pc better than console?
by mereka333 - July 27, 2021 at 12:50 AM
Through most of my life I have gamed on console and have always been pretty loyal to it. Ive only recently got into gaming on PC, (although, unfortunately I havnt been able to play with the keyboard and mouse so have to stick with a controller.) I built my first PC just over a year ago and have upgraded various parts but it's still only mid range. Anyways, just started playing GTA V,(a game I played alot on ps4,) and am in shock how much better it is on PC! :O It's a huge eye opener......
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam
i think there are cooler mods on PC games and bigger community. Console is good if your budget is limited
(July 27, 2021 at 07:34 AM)BlackChain Wrote: i think there are cooler mods on PC games and bigger community. Console is good if your budget is limited
True...........................................
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam
Yeah.... there is so much more settings to change and mods, etc. you can add.
PC stomps on consoles, and it always will.
playing on pc is like gaming with the whole wide world my friend. do not limit yourself to a small box.
PC and playstation is the best combo, exclusives are too great to pass on them.
I prefer both, pc for pc games, PS for PlayStation games, i mean you cant play uncharted or Last of us series on a pc right.
it all depends on what you like to play
(November 23, 2021 at 04:48 PM)kraghav23 Wrote: it all depends on what you like to play
this. If you enjoy games like gears and madden then console is better.
(November 23, 2021 at 04:53 PM)xBeAsTx 401 Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 04:48 PM)kraghav23 Wrote: it all depends on what you like to play

I prefer consoles in the fact that they have their life time, PC's need upgrading every 6 months to remain relevant.
(November 25, 2021 at 12:02 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(November 23, 2021 at 04:53 PM)xBeAsTx 401 Wrote:

I prefer consoles in the fact that they have their life time, PC's need upgrading every 6 months to remain relevant.
same and a very good point

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Would it be better to build or buy premade laptop? achillio 40 22,252 October 29, 2021 at 02:58 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Is the 16th or 20th series a better choice? bklake 11 2,588 February 01, 2021 at 04:54 AM
Last Post: Alpha5050
Which is better for Gaming? CR1T 23 6,031 February 01, 2021 at 04:35 AM
Last Post: Alpha5050