PayPal and cryptocurrency?
by Danaya - October 21, 2020 at 01:40 PM
PayPal to allow cryptocurrency buying, selling and shopping on its network!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-paypa...ZMs-TCQ2lA
WHAT THE FUCK?? Holy moly... This is incredible!!!
Paypal itself is not very well established as a payment system. A lot of scammers if you work through it. Let's see how they implement this idea and what the commissions will be.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting in attempt to scam
This will just allow more merchants to accept crypto currency as a payment, You send crypto and PayPal will give it to them in whatever fiat currency they want. PayPal itself will not act as a wallet for sending / receiving, But it’s definitely a step in the right direction for the crypto world in my opinion.
Yeah, they will probably remove it after a while, i assume only verified accounts will be able to buy crypto although maybe not, anyway carding will become a huge problem for PayPal as people will just add CC's to their account and buy crypto and withdraw it, meaning untraceable carding.

Huge risk they are taking, unless they thought about it already and implemented some kind of system to prevent that, but as it stands now, you can still add stolen credit cards to paypal accounts and use them, takes seconds.

Anyway, good post!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Asik-30000?pid=3016309#pid3016309
I saw this earlier and was going to post, figured someone already had and I was right.

1. Its a good idea, this is because its going to prompt more smaller businesses to accept crypto and eventually we'll end fiat currencies. MUAHAHAHHA

2. Probably will be abused for scamming, fraud and so much more.

3. Would encourage the selling of high value / priority paypal accounts that may have access to the crypto feature, these would no doubt end up being used in sketchy businesses, money laundering and more.

4. PayPal's been falling off the FinTech market for years.

PayPal wants to regulate the fuck outa bitcoin which is what removes the charm about the currency in my opinion, PayPal want to be the new coinbase. (Eventhough coinbase is dog shit)
(October 21, 2020 at 04:25 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: I saw this earlier and was going to post, figured someone already had and I was right.

1. Its a good idea, this is because its going to prompt more smaller businesses to accept crypto and eventually we'll end fiat currencies. MUAHAHAHHA

2. Probably will be abused for scamming, fraud and so much more.

3. Would encourage the selling of high value / priority paypal accounts that may have access to the crypto feature, these would no doubt end up being used in sketchy businesses, money laundering and more.

4. PayPal's been falling off the FinTech market for years.

PayPal wants to regulate the fuck outa bitcoin which is what removes the charm about the currency in my opinion, PayPal want to be the new coinbase. (Eventhough coinbase is dog shit)

PayPal can regulate my balls,how can you regulate 238kkk$?
Paypal does not wan to be left holding an empty bag, when the digital payment get fully established in the future. They want to also be mainstream players. They know that is he future of payment
Crypto still hasn't been terribly useful as a way to buy and sell things (other than illicit goods)
Wow. This is a very interesting move. not good for most things, but for the regular joe looking for easy ways to use crypto this is great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gojek Bags funds from Facebook PAYPAL Google and tencent Dimond 1 506 June 04, 2020 at 04:02 PM
Last Post: ambivalentgoat
UPbit cryptocurrency exchange hacked; Ether worth $50 million stolen teamkelvinsecteam 1 535 December 01, 2019 at 09:02 PM
Last Post: MrBr
ETCA - Easy Trading Cryptocurrency Without Loses andreyu123 0 731 June 11, 2019 at 04:09 AM
Last Post: andreyu123