PayPal Chargeback Weirdo
by rocus - September 11, 2021 at 09:04 PM
Sad 
Hey guys! Some weirdo charged back ALOT of money through his bank account, but I don't know what to do now. I lost the case when I provided all the needed information, and all I have is the email he used. What can I do with it :(
You have a few choices.

1. Call PayPal and speak with a super visor. Try making them believe you were scammed. (This is a common resolution that often works.)
2. Contact your bank and say the money was stolen out of your account. Claim you have no knowledge of any of this happening.
3. Ditch the PayPal account and run from all outstanding dept.
(September 13, 2021 at 04:07 PM)Jaw Wrote: You have a few choices.

1. Call PayPal and speak with a super visor. Try making them believe you were scammed. (This is a common resolution that often works.)
2. Contact your bank and say the money was stolen out of your account. Claim you have no knowledge of any of this happening.

if he got chargebacked via bank, chances are 100% that hes going to lose the case because banks do not give a crap about merchants. they wont even review your proof. its more or less a "sue me if you can bitch" sort of thing. sometimes, if you are a really good seller, you can contact paypal and they will sometimes cover the loss for you. they used to do that for me when i sold stuff.
(September 13, 2021 at 04:19 PM)grangus Wrote:
(September 13, 2021 at 04:07 PM)Jaw Wrote: You have a few choices.

if he got chargebacked via bank, chances are 100% that hes going to lose the case because banks do not give a crap about merchants. they wont even review your proof. its more or less a "sue me if you can bitch" sort of thing. sometimes, if you are a really good seller, you can contact paypal and they will sometimes cover the loss for you. they used to do that for me when i sold stuff.

You could claim that the whole transaction was fraudulent. Not a lot of questions get asked and a lot of the time the bank will reimburse you temporarily while they try to recover the funds.