Pasting Services
by moot - May 01, 2021 at 03:29 PM
Shield 
This will be a thread that I actively update with pasting services/websites that can be used to outsource your text content in this section

- Doxbin $
- SkidBin $CF
- Criminal.sh $CF
- 0bin
- fbin

Legend:

$ - Website may remove content for monetary gain or for seemingly no reason at all.

CF - Website uses CloudFlare, which may impact what you’re allowed to post

My goal is to build out this list and keep it up to date, removing shitty or down websites as they come and go.

Please feel free to leave suggestions and notes about sites you want to see here or websites you think should be removed.
Criminal.sh would remove a paste for a bag of chips this list is rigged
(May 01, 2021 at 03:36 PM)pompompurin Wrote: Criminal.sh would remove a paste for a bag of chips this list is rigged

What kind of chips?
Bump
thank you for this awesomeness
(May 01, 2021 at 03:29 PM)moot Wrote: This will be a thread that I actively update with pasting services/websites that can be used to outsource your text content in this section

- Doxbin $
- SkidBin $CF
- Criminal.sh $CF

Legend:

$ - Website may remove content for monetary gain or for seemingly no reason at all.

CF - Website uses CloudFlare, which may impact what you’re allowed to post

My goal is to build out this list and keep it up to date, removing shitty or down websites as they come and go.

Please feel free to leave suggestions and notes about sites you want to see here or websites you think should be removed.
where's konstig.org? bump btw
bump btw
bump btw
bump btw