PaddyPower Database - Leaked, Download!
by Meterlingo - February 10, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Shield 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the PaddyPower Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In October 2010, the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power suffered a data breach that exposed 750,000 customer records with nearly 600,000 unique email addresses. The breach was not disclosed until July 2014 and contained extensive personal information including names, addresses, phone numbers and plain text security questions and answers.

Compromised data: Account balances, Dates of birth, Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Usernames, Website activity

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

How many users is this? I didn't even know it had been leaked
thankssssssss brother
Uploaded to Official servers.
thanks for sharing this one
Thanks alot for the share
(February 17, 2017 at 02:30 PM)johnmuts Wrote: link seems broken: "fatal error"?
can you check, @Omnipotent ?

Solved, thanks man!
(February 10, 2017 at 10:20 AM)Meterlingo Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the PaddyPower Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In October 2010, the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power suffered a data breach that exposed 750,000 customer records with nearly 600,000 unique email addresses. The breach was not disclosed until July 2014 and contained extensive personal information including names, addresses, phone numbers and plain text security questions and answers.

Compromised data: Account balances, Dates of birth, Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Usernames, Website activity

Nice leak!
Omg thankssss bro Heart
thanks for sharing this, i really appreciate this
I will try to check it. Thank you
Thanks for sharing this db

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Edmodo Database - Leaked, Download! citadel 375 107,607 9 minutes ago
Last Post: strictlyagent
2,844 Database Collection - Leaked, Download! RawCat 300 61,703 53 minutes ago
Last Post: Soulord
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 419 78,199 1 hour ago