PAID-STICKY SELLING OFFICIAL❗Covid-19✅European passports /GreenPass ⚡BOOSTER DOSE AVAILABLE⚡
by lorenzooo - November 01, 2021 at 01:38 PM
does it work with the Swiss "Covid Check" app?
(November 25, 2021 at 10:16 PM)GarfieKing Wrote: does it work with the Swiss "Covid Check" app?

You mean "Covid Certificate" Swiss App?  Arrow  Yes

And with all Covid Check Apps in the whole world Sleepy
Hi everyone, I made the purchase of 2 GP directly. Now I`m waiting for the deliver.................... I will keep you informed
I made my first purchase with lorenzooo, he delivered very quickly, very good communication. I am very happy and will use again.

The EU Digital COVID Certificate, Works on all the EU country scanning apps I tried, e.g Italy, swiss, Greece France etc

I have used Doctor Hronkis previously and I would say both are good providers, but lorenzooo's service is better value currently.

Tomorrow my friend at the airport wants to check it , as he said they have a different system, to check validity. I will report back, as if so it means travelling is safe.
Since i haven't received a reply on my pm:
is the certificate working only with the apps or do you result actually vaccinated if some authority checks your status in your medical history?
(November 26, 2021 at 07:01 PM)creativeLOL Wrote: Since i haven't received a reply on my pm:
is the certificate working only with the apps or do you result actually vaccinated if some authority checks your status in your medical history?

If you are talking about health insurance (since this may be one place for the authorities to check), they have extra entries for vaccinations. At least in my country you have to bring your health card to vaccinate, through which the insurances mark you as vaccinated in their own system (this may be traceable). The covid apps just validate the correctness of the certificate by the keys given to the issuing institutions.
Hello, Just wanted to report back, my friend who works at an airport that wanted to check the certificate on all their systems , said it come back perfect.
He checked both lorenzooo and the Dr Hronkis and said they are both safe to travel with.
(November 27, 2021 at 05:23 PM)uktvuktv Wrote: Hello, Just wanted to report back, my friend who works at an airport that wanted to check the certificate on all their systems , said it come back perfect.
He checked both lorenzooo and the Dr Hronkis and said they are both safe to travel with.

are lorenzooo and the Dr Hronkis pass both generated with the same method? they are both signed with the same polish key?
(November 26, 2021 at 11:38 AM)Faber-IT Wrote: Hi everyone, I made the purchase of 2 GP directly. Now I`m waiting for the deliver.................... I will keep you informed
hi everyone, then I confirm that Lorenzoo is fully reliable, fast and professional. If you need it I recommend it. thanks Lorenzooo
(November 27, 2021 at 04:18 PM)blaywhich52 Wrote:
(November 26, 2021 at 07:01 PM)creativeLOL Wrote: Since i haven't received a reply on my pm:

If you are talking about health insurance (since this may be one place for the authorities to check), they have extra entries for vaccinations. At least in my country you have to bring your health card to vaccinate, through which the insurances mark you as vaccinated in their own system (this may be traceable). The covid apps just validate the correctness of the certificate by the keys given to the issuing institutions.

No, i'm talking about the italian methods that checks the gp directly from the database and not through the qr app.
So if you have a real gp you are ok but if have just a valid qr code it'd be useless if checked with those methods.
The methods are the one provided for companies with 50+ employees and the one provided for the education system and public administration system.
(November 27, 2021 at 06:36 PM)creativeLOL Wrote:

No, i'm talking about the italian methods that checks the gp directly from the database and not through the qr app.
So if you have a real gp you are ok but if have just a valid qr code it'd be useless if checked with those methods.
The methods are the one provided for companies with 50+ employees and the one provided for the education system and public administration system.

ok, i didnt know italy managed to connect all gp's through the same system. well in that case im afraid the option with the qr code might not work (since its polish certificate only - from what i know at least).

Thank you i was asking for same question.

So the gp,when is created, does it arrives on italian app named "IO"?
I think that if it arrives on it,then it will be valid for the database too..

(November 27, 2021 at 07:34 PM)blaywhich52 Wrote:

ok, i didnt know italy managed to connect all gp's through the same system. well in that case im afraid the option with the qr code might not work (since its polish certificate only - from what i know at least).

When Lorenzoo create a gp how does he send it to the buyer?
With email?
Is there an italian buyer that can confirm that his gp created by Lorenzoo appears on an italian app"IO"?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING 🇺🇦 Ukraine Immunization Covid-19 Full info [ 7M DATA ] Darka 1 364 7 hours ago
Last Post: Darka
SELLING 7 Million USA Healthcare Industry Data Available November 2021 datagenic 11 14,159 Yesterday at 03:53 PM
Last Post: datagenic
SELLING Official covid19 Europe passports HH88KK22PP 101 42,777 Yesterday at 12:46 PM
Last Post: HH88KK22PP