Overrated foods
by Forgotten435 - September 03, 2021 at 03:30 PM
Pizza. Amiright guys? It's a piece of dough with some tomato sauce and overpriced toppings on it, not worth it at all lol. What do you guys think are some other completely overrated types of food, I'm sure there's much more out there lol. Another few I can think of ought to be donoughts, sausage rolls, and some brands of burgers.
Sushi. I mean it's delicious, don't get me wrong.
I think food is as tasty as you're hungry. The more you're hungry then tastier it is
(September 07, 2021 at 03:24 PM)sfa Wrote: I think food is as tasty as you're hungry. The more you're hungry then tastier it is

agree with you 100% lolĀ :D
Why pizza? I think that many people underestimate pineapple pizza very much. For example, I also like to mix flavors. Have you tried salty chocolate? On the website https://chocolateandlove.com I ordered for myself chocolate gift boxes in which there was salty chocolate and I want to say that this is a very underestimated dessert. I advise you to try it sometime.
pizza is amazing, your opinion is not.
when i was younger my parents bought pizza every friday night for dinner. sounds awesome but got sick of it after 10 years
Sushi seconded.
There are so many better japanese food that gets obscured
I do not like sushi. It is overrated.
Pizza is overpriced for what it is but there is no better food
nondescript phrase that happens to be over 20 characters
In my opinion the most overrated food are burgers. At first you think it's actually quite tasty but in the end you always feel sick.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Favourite foods Muqi 3 1,316 August 04, 2015 at 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dextrose