Overhaul Upgrades Section
by AgainstTheWest - November 25, 2021 at 08:16 PM
I've been wondering something, and especially when others contact me about getting ranks. Can the upgrades section be updated? 
Examples being:

1. "Userbar stars" - These aren't used, as far as I'm aware.
  2. "Custom Username Style" - You have to wait for a Admin+ to do it for you.
  3. "Custom Username banner" - Same with above.
  4. "Advertisement Bypass" - If you have adblock, this is pointless.

Instead of removing the above, why not change them with something else, or update them.
Anyone else think the same?

Plus, it's a selling point for Omni to make more money. I can already see him agreeing with me.
I agree with you, certain things should be automated or at least semi-automated (in a way where staff will still have to approve requests and such rather than doing it themselves)
(November 25, 2021 at 08:18 PM)Ringer Wrote: I agree with you, certain things should be automated or at least semi-automated so staff will still have to approve name style requests and such rather than doing it themselves
"semi-automated so staff will still have to approve name style requests and such rather than doing it themselves"

THIS. This is literally all we need. That is a great suggestion on your part.
You have my vote, fuck the current system I literally waited 1 week for my name change and I only got it because @ was in the mood which is rare.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: “Ban him for doxing members” - Jaw

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Create a seperate section for leaks that aren't databases pompompurin 21 6,126 November 22, 2021 at 08:51 AM
Last Post: Shieldx
Body Building Section in Lounge AgainstTheWest 6 1,897 November 17, 2021 at 02:10 AM
Last Post: Dimond
Make the Scam Reports Section more visible R3v0luti0n 0 771 October 04, 2021 at 09:56 AM
Last Post: R3v0luti0n