Overblog Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - October 25, 2019 at 10:43 AM
Pencil 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Overblog Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_go8g.png]

|Notes|
In April 2019, the blogging service Overblog suffered a data breach that resulted in 2.1M compromised accounts. The data included email addresses, nicknames, ip addresses, device information, and passwords stored as SHA-1 hashes.

Compromised data: Email Addresses, Usernames, IP Addresses, Device Information, Passwords (SHA1)

ContentsSpoiler
This database is provided in SQL format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 8587896F6D82BAC89B632E231D91973B. Total record count of around 2100000.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Appreciate quick response. Everything is working !
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
(October 25, 2019 at 10:43 AM)Jnx3cx Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Overblog Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_go8g.png]

|Notes|
In April 2019, the blogging service Overblog suffered a data breach that resulted in 2.1M compromised accounts. The data included email addresses, nicknames, ip addresses, device information, and passwords stored as SHA-1 hashes.

Compromised data: Email Addresses, Usernames, IP Addresses, Device Information, Passwords (SHA1)

ContentsSpoiler
This database is provided in SQL format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 8587896F6D82BAC89B632E231D91973B. Total record count of around 2100000.
[Hidden Content]

salted ?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Was a decent user but broke the rules. Rule 15, https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8
I'll downlaod and check..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Adobe Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 498 107,870 16 minutes ago
Last Post: White W0lf
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 263 57,073 48 minutes ago
Last Post: spmodz
17.Media Database - Leaked, Download! Velocibola 75 21,526 3 hours ago
Last Post: craxylion