Oshadbank UA ( Ukraine ) Database, 1,4M records
by barak_obama - October 24, 2020 at 11:21 PM
Hi guys. Sharing with you another part of my archive. 
This is possibly 2016-2018 data, i get it as a bonus for my purchase.
Enjoy!
The header is: 
|Системный номер|Ф.И.О.|Мобильный телефон|Полный адрес|Стационарный телефон|Населенный пункт|Email|
|System number|Full name|Mobile|Full address|Landline phone|Town|Email|

Database Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Thank you for sharing this with us! Would be cool if you provided more info about the database, but whatever... Looking forward to more!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 4d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 24, 2020 at 11:23 PM)thekilob Wrote: Thank you for sharing this with us! Would be cool if you provided more info about the database, but whatever... Looking forward to more!
I don't really know a lot, but this is a goverment bank partical clients db's, should be good for phone verification / sms spam.
The link is down, please reup
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ukraine customs. 600k records CorelDraw 17 3,414 Yesterday at 04:23 PM
Last Post: Jaw
Data BASE German Companies 1,354,006 records sombraman1919 5 1,365 February 28, 2021 at 11:51 PM
Last Post: Sem
bbs.66163.com 825k records 2012 abxxet 2 1,254 February 26, 2021 at 03:49 PM
Last Post: Jaw