Oregon 2018 Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - November 01, 2018 at 08:07 PM
Thumbsup 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Oregon 2018 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 3.1 million records.
In October 2018 I decided I would require every database I could with Voter's informations this was in part achieved by gaining access to the state's official SSH / SFTP servers and downloading the data. Some data was crowdfunded by users and some was obtained by me with the aforementioned methods.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Voter History, Phone Numbers

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is E311870B74C283A8900E26394B824316. Total record count of 3179345.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This is a really really cool stuff! Keep going, bro!
its good man Biggrin
(November 01, 2018 at 08:07 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Oregon 2018 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 3.1 million records.
In October 2018 I decided I would require every database I could with Voter's informations this was in part achieved by gaining access to the state's official SSH / SFTP servers and downloading the data. Some data was crowdfunded by users and some was obtained by me with the aforementioned methods.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Voter History, Phone Numbers

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is E311870B74C283A8900E26394B824316. Total record count of 3179345.

really needed one like this. now a lot of people are afraid of me. i have so much power.
this is the exact one i want. this is where a lot of people i dont like live and i would love for some revenge!
Thanks for the post unlocking it

Wat rubbish data phone numbers are in a separate sheet..doesn't make sense
hey guys ,

do you happen have mongodb leak data ?? ( https://www.technadu.com/unprotected-mon...ens/67002/ )
thanks alot great share
Always on point with your dumps!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
USA Consumer Database - Leaked, Download! akmenon 45 13,356 1 hour ago
Last Post: navjeet007
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 16 3,090 8 hours ago
Last Post: markluluo
WeHeartIt Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 101 30,320 10 hours ago
Last Post: akiria