Ordine Avvocati Roma Database - Leaked, Download!
by Jnx3cx - September 16, 2019 at 11:59 PM
User 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Ordine Avvocati di Roma Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In May 2019, the Lawyers Order of Rome suffered a data breach by a group claiming to be Anonymous Italy. Data on tens of thousands of Roman lawyers was taken from the breached system and redistributed online. The data included contact information, email addresses and email messages themselves encompassing tens of thousands of unique email addresses. A total of 42k unique addresses appeared in the breach.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Email messages, Geographic locations, Passwords, Phone numbers

ContentsSpoiler
This dump's passwords are in plaintext and the files are CSV formatted. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 515D5C60F61ACA36C0BE186F04BA6A2D. Total record count of 41960.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
nice share man I look forward to seeing more data like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vodaphone Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 25 7,398 26 minutes ago
Last Post: issaam
Twitter Database - Leaked, Download! Killerboy 416 66,741 1 hour ago
Last Post: apachex
Desteria Minecraft IP Database - Leaked, Download! SSH 41 9,247 Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Last Post: needmilk