Online dating scam?
by Eedys - 07-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Holla guys. What do you think about online dating is it scam or not? I just want to find someone for communications but I don't sure that online dating sites or tinder is good idea for new friend or long term relationships . Maybe someone have experience with dating sites? Share it pls or just say your opinion about online dating
Online dating is fine, depending what services you use.
POF, Meet and shit like that your guaranteed a fuck.
Most possible you are able to get a relationship but that's down to you as a person.

I get emails for something called 'Be My Toyboy' every fucking day.
It's either hookup degeneracy (crazies that you'll get an std and or a stalker from) or if your paying and a guy looking for woman, talking to a bot.

If you want to make a new friend then Facebook might actually have a use for once. A friend of a friend type deal. One, you'll know their real and two, it won't cost you anything.
(07-09-2019, 04:31 PM)Pedo Wrote: Online dating is fine, depending what services you use.
POF, Meet and shit like that your guaranteed a fuck.
Most possible you are able to get a relationship but that's down to you as a person.

I get emails for something called 'Be My Toyboy' every fucking day.

I'm thinking about Tinder, cause I don't know another popular and free dating apps
But on another forum, I was advised to look for a suitable Dating site with the help of such reviews - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-s...lo-review/ . I was explained that now a lot of dating sites where users are just cheating. Communicate with them not real people, just fake. It is very insulting to spend time communicating with a person who receives money for it and just writes what you want to hear. Given the fact that some sites are also paid - it's terrible.
all dating is scam generally women are scam :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
online games slot BobbyBe 1 200 07-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Semuel
Online privacy & VPN dickpic 1 169 02-21-2019, 10:17 AM
Last Post: nhaakim
What is your favourite online learning platform? pajaro 0 186 01-21-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: pajaro