Omnipotent interview by cybersecurity company.
by verking - January 22, 2021 at 05:27 PM
https://archive.is/EZn4V

Archive link because Recorded Failure be watching them web logs for IP addresses to resell to their customers. 

Expert cringe analyst waterboards omnipotent with questions that have no theme outside of apparently trying to dox omnipotent. 
Highlights include:

"How big of an issue is it for you that law enforcement surveils the forum? What percentage of accounts do you think are law enforcement?"

A great question from a company who makes money spying on forums like raidforums to sell the data to the feds, maybe they can answer that question for omni?

You mentioned that you are paying taxes on the income from the RaidForums operation. Is this true? How much income did it bring in 2020?

> trying to implicate forum owner as some type of criminal
> I should ask if they pay taxes and the exact dollar amount they make

Only parting thought I will leave is that Recorded Future & Raid Forums == "RF" .. coincidence ?? Omnipotent confirmed insider
Omni been giving ip logs to LE nigger
I completely agree, this Interview isn’t worth shit, and the Interviewer and Interviewed both seem to think that the Readers give a fuck about any of this Information.

Omni comes off in this as attention seeking, you aren’t a celebrity, you don’t need Interviews, Documentaries, or anything of the sort because 10/10 people on the Street will have no Idea who you are; This Interview was entirely for the Interviewers gain, and it twas a basic attempt to feed on The Human need for this type of attention, I do wish he wouldn’t have done it because overall, it was unneeded and therefore unnecessary, only creating liability for himself, and proceeding to make him look “stupid”.

This Interviewer played his part correctly, but he comes off as awkward and lacking basic conversational skills, this has me reminiscent of actual Detectives and the tactics they use against people, to come off as friendly only in an attempt to pry and gain more information, which he did successfully — except the flow of the Interview is weird, and it’s like that in all of his Interviews prior.

My thoughts from SB:

Quote:

[#RF]moot:It didn’t have a distinct theme
[#RF]moot:Just random topics that didn’t feed off of each other
[#RF] verking:half accusing random shit, and half random questions
[#RF]moot:Leading me to believe it was a blanketed email, spread across numerous mediums.
[#RF] verking:ah you're probably right
[#RF] verking:hence the terrible flow
[#RF]moot:That’s why he calls it a Hacking Forum, and says things like “sell stolen goods”
[#RF]moot:Then a second later “whos dick do you like the most”
[#RF] verking:Its like the worlds worst social engineering
[#RF] verking:Hey man you like elon musk right haha? ANYWAYS DO YOU PAY TAXES?

[#RF]moot:Yeah exactly
[#RF]moot:The tax questions were way too far
[#RF]moot:Idk why anyone would answer that stupid shit

[#RF]moot:So we know you run a Forum that is seen as wrong in the eyes of many, can you give us some Info on your Taxes so we can better find out where you li— I mean how you live

[Image: debb063da12140bfceb50d40447d8d28acc01995.png]
kinda okay publicity either way even if the interview was shit.
(January 22, 2021 at 05:32 PM)moot Wrote: I completely agree, this Interview isn’t worth shit, and the Interviewer and Interviewed both seem to think that the Readers give a fuck about any of this Information.

Omni comes off in this as attention seeking, you aren’t a celebrity, you don’t need Interviews, Documentaries, or anything of the sort because 10/10 people on the Street will have no Idea who you are; This Interview was entirely for the Interviewers gain, and it twas a basic attempt to feed on The Human need for this type of attention, I do wish he wouldn’t have done it because overall, it was unneeded and therefore unnecessary, only creating liability for himself, and proceeding to make him look “stupid”.

This Interviewer played his part correctly, but he comes off as awkward and lacking basic conversational skills, this has me reminiscent of actual Detectives and the tactics they use against people, to come off as friendly only in an attempt to pry and gain more information, which he did successfully — except the flow of the Interview is weird, and it’s like that in all of his Interviews prior.

My thoughts from SB:

Quote:

[#RF]moot:It didn’t have a distinct theme
[#RF]moot:Just random topics that didn’t feed off of each other
[#RF] verking:half accusing random shit, and half random questions
[#RF]moot:Leading me to believe it was a blanketed email, spread across numerous mediums.
[#RF] verking:ah you're probably right
[#RF] verking:hence the terrible flow
[#RF]moot:That’s why he calls it a Hacking Forum, and says things like “sell stolen goods”
[#RF]moot:Then a second later “whos dick do you like the most”
[#RF] verking:Its like the worlds worst social engineering
[#RF] verking:Hey man you like elon musk right haha? ANYWAYS DO YOU PAY TAXES?

[#RF]moot:Yeah exactly
[#RF]moot:The tax questions were way too far
[#RF]moot:Idk why anyone would answer that stupid shit

[#RF]moot:So we know you run a Forum that is seen as wrong in the eyes of many, can you give us some Info on your Taxes so we can better find out where you li— I mean how you live

[Image: debb063da12140bfceb50d40447d8d28acc01995.png]

The dudes picture lmfao .. why does it look like he has a snapchat filter or they shopped him to be shiny. This dude staring into my soul.

I understand a little of where omni was going in the nature of data being free, and that lots of businesses offer data for sale in a similar manner but aren't scrutinized as much .. but the audience for this interview is likely just people who already have prejudice against Raid and its users.. He could have turned the question around on them since they scrape websites and probably collect credentials just like users on here but don't face any sort of heat.

Either way still just the most awkward interview ive ever read. No value in giving that company any more ammo against you then needed. Maybe they'll be nice and let us do a counter interview Wink?
This site can’t be reached
You don't talk to pigs or journos. There's nothing to gain from it. They're coming at you with an agenda and it's not in your best interest.
@ verking

Small update on this, same guy that ASKED Omni for an Interview, dissed him a few months prior.

Very funny to see.

Calls Omni A CriminalSpoiler
[Image: phfdjk.png]

Thinks Russian Forum is RF or the Site has something to do with REvil (“Expert Threat Intelligence”)Spoiler
I think he’s trying to say that REvils fake dox was orchestrated by RF, but... like.... by who? Clearly has no Intelligence of his own.

[Image: hbfggv.png]
(February 08, 2021 at 02:21 PM)moot Wrote: @ verking

Small update on this, same guy that ASKED Omni for an Interview, dissed him a few months prior.

Very funny to see.

Thinks Russian Forum is RF or the Site has something to do with REvil (“Expert Threat Intelligence”)Spoiler
I think he’s trying to say that REvils fake dox was orchestrated by RF, but... like.... by who? Clearly has no Intelligence of his own.

DUDE LOL - THIS NIGGA IS LITERALLY A RUSSIAN CYBERCRIMINAL (see below). Shits on Omni for running a hacking forum but carried out ~$300M worth of fraud over 7 years and although he was facing life in prison was sentenced to time served.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2017/09/19/...an-hackers
Smilyanets was also responsible for selling the stolen data, with each credit card number going for between $10 and $50, depending on the country of origin. They infiltrated the Nasdaq stock exchange, 7-Eleven stores, the French chain Carrefour, and other major companies. For the next 10 years, they stole almost 160 million credit cards and caused roughly $300 million in damages, according to prosecutors."
Recorded Future is only monitoring hacking forums to apparently see who they should hire next.

https://medium.com/@ddd1ms/hi-my-name-is...7e19c4fdba
Hi, my name is Dmitry. I wrote this story today to praise God and His servants.
A little background about myself. I was born in Moscow, Russia. At that time it was Soviet oppressed country that didnʼt believe in God. When I was 4 years old a babysitter secretly from my parents baptized me in the Russian Orthodox Church. I certainly felt the presence of God in my life, but I did not know Him until 2012, when I traveled to Amsterdam and got arrested for, as they said, “The largest Hacking case ever prosecuted in the United States”.

My first day in jail I spent with the Bible. I wasnʼt looking for it. It was the only book in Cyrillic that I could find in the Dutch jail library. The first time I read the Gospel fully and without any distraction. I was really surprised to find extra chapters after I finished reading John. US Attorney was coming to see me in the morning and I could not sleep that night. I was praying to God asking him to give me the wisdom I needed so much. I kept reading the Bible.

The comedy of him secretly being baptized at 4 by his babysitter for some reason, but then magically when he gets arrested he finally "sees God". God must be the homie if he got his life sentence reduced to time served .. or you know .. hes a fucking snitch. Unreal, apparently while cracking down on cybercrime, RecordedFuture doesn't see the irony of hiring one of the most prolific cybercriminals who kissed pictures of putin before sleeping.
(February 08, 2021 at 02:50 PM)verking Wrote:
(February 08, 2021 at 02:21 PM)moot Wrote: @ verking

Very funny to see.

DUDE LOL - THIS NIGGA IS LITERALLY A RUSSIAN CYBERCRIMINAL (see below). Shits on Omni for running a hacking forum but carried out ~$300M worth of fraud over 7 years and although he was facing life in prison was sentenced to time served.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2017/09/19/...an-hackers
Smilyanets was also responsible for selling the stolen data, with each credit card number going for between $10 and $50, depending on the country of origin. They infiltrated the Nasdaq stock exchange, 7-Eleven stores, the French chain Carrefour, and other major companies. For the next 10 years, they stole almost 160 million credit cards and caused roughly $300 million in damages, according to prosecutors." Recorded Future is only monitoring hacking forums to apparently see who they should hire next.

https://medium.com/@ddd1ms/hi-my-name-is...7e19c4fdba
Hi, my name is Dmitry. I wrote this story today to praise God and His servants.
A little background about myself. I was born in Moscow, Russia. At that time it was Soviet oppressed country that didnʼt believe in God. When I was 4 years old a babysitter secretly from my parents baptized me in the Russian Orthodox Church. I certainly felt the presence of God in my life, but I did not know Him until 2012, when I traveled to Amsterdam and got arrested for, as they said, “The largest Hacking case ever prosecuted in the United States”.

My first day in jail I spent with the Bible. I wasnʼt looking for it. It was the only book in Cyrillic that I could find in the Dutch jail library. The first time I read the Gospel fully and without any distraction. I was really surprised to find extra chapters after I finished reading John. US Attorney was coming to see me in the morning and I could not sleep that night. I was praying to God asking him to give me the wisdom I needed so much. I kept reading the Bible.

The comedy of him secretly being baptized at 4 by his babysitter for some reason, but then magically when he gets arrested he finally "sees God". God must be the homie if he got his life sentence reduced to time served .. or you know .. hes a fucking snitch. Unreal, apparently while cracking down on cybercrime, RecordedFuture doesn't see the irony of hiring one of the most prolific cybercriminals who kissed pictures of putin before sleeping.

The Lore is too crazy, wonder how Legit their entire website is then? Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Who can help me to find the best company that provides ecommerce solutions? ValeryWin 0 679 July 22, 2019 at 01:52 PM
Last Post: ValeryWin
OMNIPOTENT SCAMMED ONSITE USER anxiousssss 15 2,043 July 13, 2019 at 11:24 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
USA Company Finance Accounts vkad 0 478 February 12, 2019 at 09:29 PM
Last Post: vkad