Olá a todos
by mschosting - September 12, 2021 at 04:02 AM
Hello, iam Miguel from Portugal, having access to the databases brought me here, but to be honest Iam to noob to do anything with them, except for browsing with emeditor which is not that useful unless I really wanted to stalk someone from one of those databases but it's not my case, not a stalker and dont care at all about my own security, advantages of having nothing to loose/fear unless the sky falls over my head.

For my friends and family iam the big hacker lol I wouldn't even call me a script kiddie but ok.

My thing is to learn, get a big idea create a huge project and when I get to the top just say fuck it and leave it all behind and my guess is that will be easy to grow on the ranks by creating combolists for the kids to get Netflix and Spotify :)

At the moment iam learning to work with openbullet creating my own combos and getting way to many passwords that iam never ever gonna use.

If someone could give some tips on the best way to work with a big 2gb+ SQL database Iam all hears, tryed to open it with no success by installing MySQL, but it is not noob friendly so I got stuck at 0 :)
to na mesma posição que voce meu nobre, só que eu tenho umas databases de algumas prefeituras governamentais, que com um pouco de QI da pra pular para coisas maiores, so que eu nao tenho esse QI.....
TU CABEZA ES DEMACIADO GRANDE PARA TO CUERPO
(September 12, 2021 at 04:09 AM)c0nr4de Wrote: to na mesma posição que voce meu nobre, só que eu tenho umas databases de algumas prefeituras governamentais, que com um pouco de QI da pra pular para coisas maiores, so que eu nao tenho esse QI.....

se informação fosse grana era uma maravilha Smile

Boa sorte para isso!

Minha ideia inicial era sacar a database do cracked.to e arrumar conta pro de lá só porque fiquei com raiva deles tinha lá pago o premium e os caras me baniram passado uns dias porque botei um link de poxies a usar o pastebin para não colar no forum todo o texto. Mas sinceramente vim a conhecer tantos foruns do tipo que o cracked.to está no nivel dos piores que conheço já nem quero saber dele
hello mschosting. I have the klogg program to look at sql file and other very big files. Is very easy
thamks will take a look did not know that program
I like your ambition Smile

Welcome and good luck mschosting
Welcome to the forum Miguel !
what I discovered so far is that it is way harder create our own lists than to use ready made, but I confess its funnier to make them
hello Miguel from Portugal!!!
Greetings mschosting, welcome to the forum.
Bem-vindo aos fóruns, quais configurações você está usando principalmente com o OpenBullet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi, All / Hola a Todos! DoBW 7 1,046 January 29, 2019 at 05:20 PM
Last Post: o10233001