Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Database Crowdfunding
User 
Closed for now.
Thanks to everyone who donated and helped reach the goal, I have put in the order for the Kansas 2018 Voter Database and it should be available within 24 hours to everyone who donated.
In a few days this database will be available to all of RaidForums' users via the Official Servers along with the early access databases.

Goal: 200 USD
Database: Kansas Voter Registry 2018

Show ContentDonators:

Show ContentAdditions:

**A new crowd funding will start shortly if you're interested in donating please continue to private message me here on raidforums for methods of payment.
Thanks to everyone who donated and helped reach the goal everyone who donated has early access to the Oregon Voter Registry database now.
In a few days this database will be available to all of RaidForums' users via the Official Servers along with the early access databases.

Goal: 500 USD
Database: Oregon Voter Registry 2018

Show ContentDonators:

Show ContentAdditions:

**A new crowd funding will start shortly if you're interested in donating please do and don't forget to subscribe to this thread below.
Thanks to everyone who donated and helped reach the goal, I have put in the order for the Maryland 2018 Voter Database and it should be available within 24 hours to everyone who donated.

Goal: 200 USD
Database: Maryland Voter Registry 2018

Show ContentDonators:

Show ContentAdditions:

**A new crowd funding will start shortly if you're interested in donating please continue to private message me here on raidforums for methods of payment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [MASSIVE-DATABASE] 90GB Files | TURKISH SITE FULL LEAKED DATABASE walkerme09 18 5,849 11-18-2018, 11:20 PM
Last Post: dragomom
  BSG.net Database | 8 MILLION Dehashed | Gaming Database | user:pass louc000 14 3,311 08-24-2017, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
  I would like to ask a question, how do you download the database database is download admin888 3 971 07-29-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: loalotasrosrnt