Offensive Security Dispute (possible OSEP reports leak soon)
by f_awad - September 22, 2021 at 12:47 PM
I would like to share a bad experience I am having with Offensive Security
I have purchased the OSEP training and passed the exam on my first attempt and it wasn't even challenging, then I immediately received an email from offensive security that i am under investigation. This happened 75 days ago and since then, they haven't responded to any of my emails, they didn't ship my hard copy certificate and they are totally ignoring all of my attempts to understand wtf is going on.

Reaching out to offensive security HR/community managers on LinkedIn has also failed, they have instructions to ignore any complaints or customer feedback.

Upon doing some research, I have found out that this has happened/still happening with many other test takers, most of which are of Arab origin and all of which are also being totally ignored and left with no certification and no chance to purse other trainings.

I don't know if this is some sort of discrimination/racism thing or this organization's standards are actually that low, all I know is that they have shown enough arrogance and disrespect and it's time to return the favor.

Because 75 days are more than enough to finish whatever the hell they are investigating, I have decided to give them to the end of this business week to get back to me with a proper response and ship my certificate that I have earned and paid for.

However, if the arrogance and disrespect continues, I will abandon my exam attempt and release my exam report to all sorts of social media platforms and burn the exam scenario down to ashes.

I am posting this here because I know they have eyes all over the place, so if you're an offensive security (investigator) reading this: you owe me an apology and my hard copy cert, remember that I did NOT start this, YOU did.

PS: A lot of disgruntled customers/test takers who were falsely accused have reached out to me and they are willing to also leak their exam reports since they have nothing to lose anyway. So far there is a total of: 3xOSEP & 1xOSWE reports that can and will be leaked if Offensive Security kept on disrespecting their customers and treating them like garbage.
I'm looking forward to this thread.
Damn, what pricks. Sorry they screwed you over. I'm looking forward to reviewing the report leaks. :u
waiting for the leak ..................
Over 2 months just to review an exam attempt and they don't even at least keep you updated?  Dodgy Dodgy
(September 22, 2021 at 01:10 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I'm looking forward to this thread.
You work with offensive security?

Oswe osep osed gonna be updated soon, they’re busy maybe to respond you
(September 22, 2021 at 02:48 PM)drezet Wrote: Over 2 months just to review an exam attempt and they don't even at least keep you updated?  Dodgy Dodgy

2 months is the tip of the iceberg, sometimes its worse. Superior investigative skills over here.

Funny thing is I took the exam AND wrote the report all while being proctored, there wasn't a single thing that I did that wasn't recorded. No idea what is it that is taking them that long let alone the arrogant "we'll respond whenever we feel like it" kind of approach. It's unfortunate to see what this organization has become.

(September 22, 2021 at 02:48 PM)Fidel Castro Wrote:
(September 22, 2021 at 01:10 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I'm looking forward to this thread.

They can update all they want, if my situation didn't get resolved properly I will make it my full time job to leak their exam reports totally free of charge.
They fucking started it! they never admit being wrong, EVER! Arrogance level is unbelievable.
(September 22, 2021 at 02:59 PM)f_awad Wrote:
(September 22, 2021 at 02:48 PM)drezet Wrote: Over 2 months just to review an exam attempt and they don't even at least keep you updated?  Dodgy Dodgy

2 months is the tip of the iceberg, sometimes its worse. Superior investigative skills over here.

Funny thing is I took the exam AND wrote the report all while being proctored, there wasn't a single thing that I did that wasn't recorded. No idea what is it that is taking them that long let alone the arrogant "we'll respond whenever we feel like it" kind of approach. It's unfortunate to see what this organization has become.

They can update all they want, if my situation didn't get resolved properly I will make it my full time job to leak their exam reports totally free of charge.
They fucking started it! they never admit being wrong, EVER! Arrogance level is unbelievable.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Can help you
OSED anyone please ping me if ya have source >??
This is an interesting thread to follow up... not only for the leak, but to see how will OS deal with this situation. Keep us updated.
That's sad to hear. I was interested in their courses / certification. Not sure now.
(September 22, 2021 at 02:59 PM)f_awad Wrote:

Hope your issue is getting resolved. mean while you can try tagging the ceo on twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ATW website - Coming soon AgainstTheWest 13 620 Yesterday at 10:39 AM
Last Post: SpotnikSignal
Possible to change RF username to a inactive one? cox 2 365 October 04, 2021 at 01:17 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
PS4 Pro mod is possible or still not? maxlocal 1 214 August 20, 2021 at 07:58 AM
Last Post: xameleon