OH SHINT! - OSINT Handbook
by yzx - November 09, 2021 at 04:10 AM
Awesome thank you this looks awesome
Thanks for sharing this. Let me view the contents.
Let`s see what we have here

Thanks, this is acutally a quite nice one.
The owner of the gitbook worked hard on it
(November 09, 2021 at 04:10 AM)yzx Wrote:
OH SHINT!
an open source intelligence handbook

Ok, so I'm in this discord server and the owner created and posted this osint handbook called "OH SHINT", and I decided that I would share it with you guys.
It's pretty long, and well written, it has a ton of links to osint tools, all organized into specific categories, like: email, phone number, social media, etc.

I recommend this to anybody, and I think it could be useful and that's why I'm sharing it(also for credits but whatever).

[Hidden Content]
Quote:Feel free to save, download, archive, copy, share, edit, re-post and re-upload any content that can be found on this web site. You do not have to give me credit, but that would be obviously preferred if you did! Also, I would prefer that people do not just take this content and claim it as their own. Although I'm sure that will happen eventually because that's how the internet works, not that big of a deal either way. Sharing is caring!

Hope you guys enjoy!~
Thank you for sharing really interested!
Thank you for sharing this
thanks awsome great
hope this things work hehe cool
Feel free to save, download, archive, copy, share, edit, re-post and re-upload any content that can be found on this web site. You do not have to give me credit, but that would be obviously preferred if you did! Also, I would prefer that people do not just take this content and claim it as their own. Although I'm sure that will happen eventually because that's how the internet works, not that big of a deal either way. Sharing is caring!
Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
thanks for the share!!!
lets see if the content is worth it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Osint Research Tools p3pp3rmint_butl3r 130 8,702 32 minutes ago
Last Post: Mexicanxx01
OSINT 101 [VIDEO] SamMarx 106 9,147 7 hours ago
Last Post: Throwaway102938
OSINT resources Abyss 227 26,640 Yesterday at 09:24 PM
Last Post: muxtx