OGUsers Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by Omnipotent - May 17, 2019 at 12:14 AM
Heart 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the OGUsers Forum Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
On the 12th of May 2019 the forum ogusers.com was breached 112,988 users were affected. I have uploaded the data from this database breach along with their website source files. Their hashing algorithm was the default salted MD5 which surprised me, anyway the website owner has acknowledged data corruption but not a breach so I guess I'm the first to tell you the truth view his statement here or if you don't want to visit their website view it here. According to his statement he didn't have any recent backups so I guess I will provide one on this thread lmfao.

Compromised data: Website activity, Usernames, Emails, IP Addresses, Passwords (Salted MD5), Source code, Website data, User private messages

ContentsSpoiler
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is salted MD5 the default MyBB hashing algorithm, the data provided is all in full SQL format and the files all compressed. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is B9078B0DE6DB7E89EA42B07018EE3FAB. Total record count of 112988.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Note: OGUsers backend 37.187.131.27
cool leak from my best friend @Omnipotent
^ When Asik tries for mod - gives up - then just comes back for free shit. Good leak though Omnipiggy
*laughs in hidden*
This is a welcoming sight.
(May 17, 2019 at 12:18 AM)Split10 Wrote: ^ When Asik tries for mod - gives up - then just comes back for free shit. Good leak though Omnipiggy

truuuuuuuuuuu
I cannot not believe that OGUSERS site got compromised omg woooooowwwww
can't believe they got leaked wooow
This is actually Sad, why mess with someone else's forum
can't believe they got leaked wooow
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
This is hilarious. At least site owners like Omni are somewhat competent
Damn they got owned lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
000Webhost Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 326 66,248 7 hours ago
Last Post: ccnlabs
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 117 15,520 10 hours ago
Last Post: Lochness
Shein Database - Leaked, Download! DrDastan 26 5,289 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ballsmahoney