Nuked a fuck load of Chinese infastructure
by AgainstTheWest - November 23, 2021 at 08:33 AM
Recently, we managed to destroy approx 500 devices belonging to Beijing's critical infrastructure. On top of this, we've defaced pages, adding our referral links, crediting RaidForums etc.
Hijacked a chinese government domain, stolen a news site & posted the same shit.

Feeling pretty good right now :-)

[Image: da6214a6553e5b611323ec96eeceff4f.png]

lmao
(November 23, 2021 at 08:33 AM)AgainstTheWest Wrote: Recently, we managed to destroy approx 500 devices belonging to Beijing's critical infrastructure. On top of this, we've defaced pages, adding our referral links, crediting RaidForums etc.
Hijacked a chinese government domain, stolen a news site & posted the same shit.

Feeling pretty good right now :-)

[Image: da6214a6553e5b611323ec96eeceff4f.png]

lmao

Nice fuck the Chinese keep it up.
ahaha

hopefully they dont nuke RF back!
Hmm
That's definitely rad, man
But how did you evaded law enforcement?
Not bad, dude Wink
//another symbols
Nice man show em whos boss bro
Jesus christ man, you are on a role right now! Good job!
Interesting!
I won't comment on whether you did something bad or good, I dont want to get suicided by the CCP or CIA in the future.
However, I wonder if it would not be a good idea to credit a site you dont like?

I mean the Chinese have a bunch of skilled hackers that might go after this fine forum.
(November 25, 2021 at 05:18 PM)turdburglar Wrote: Interesting!
I won't comment on whether you did something bad or good, I dont want to get suicided by the CCP or CIA in the future.
However, I wonder if it would not be a good idea to credit a site you dont like?

I mean the Chinese have a bunch of skilled hackers that might go after this fine forum.
'

I concur. know your enemy right?
(November 25, 2021 at 05:18 PM)turdburglar Wrote: Interesting!

Trying to get that 100 Ref award haha