North Carolina Absentee Voter list for past 18 years.
by Crazyoldfart - January 18, 2019 at 09:32 AM
Thanks for sharing this
I'm happy to see that so many people are smart enough to know what is & is not, a REAL database. Also, having HISTORICAL data is very helpful to track someone down that has changed their name (maiden name to married) or moved around. North Carolina also helps you by telling where they were born, which state or country. Not many do that. By using my CSRA / Ameridex data, or Experian, or Consumer data files, I can get their full BIRTHDATE by running the name or address, also a neighbor, if they left the planet & I want to know where they landed, I can contact them. One file like these, can be very helpful when using other databases to track them down. Knowing where someone was at one time, you can run it forward a lot easier, than you can without the historical records. ENJOY my friends & keep looking for the REAL databases. Keep me in mind when you find something I don't own a copy of.
thanks man verrymuch
(January 18, 2019 at 09:32 AM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: North Carolina Absentee Voter list for past 18 years. I just added January 2019 to them.

The file(s) that can be retrieved with the above link is (are):

North Carolina Absentee Voter List.7z (1.078 GB)

NOTE on North Carolina Absentee Voters files. DMV check list has race & age in it, there are over 65,000 of them. Most files created in a Presidental year are the largest, 2012, 2008, 2004 & so on. 2016 when its done in November will be hugh too. The year is always listed in my files. I only save a few Primaries & seldom save a Special Election, only important ones are the General Elections. Added 2018 & 2017 is in here too.

I added the Provisional ballots because they have RACE, GENDER & Phone Numbers too. Well worth saving & having them searchable. They change names in them from year to year, just like the DMV check list & all Absentee Voters lists do. Regular Voter lists basically stay the same for a four year period till the next Presidental Election. Then the vultures come out & try purging names.

The PreRegistration of 16 & 17 year olds will be of great value to searching for Adoptees in the future, because you will be able to connect them to all family members, before they go off on their own. They will be living at home in those files.

Impressive guys.
good job, thanks for the sharing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Two Voter lists not on Raid Forum Crazyoldfart 51 3,223 January 25, 2020 at 07:29 PM
Last Post: cbloom
NEW Florida Voter list 1-31-2019 (no whores, real database) Crazyoldfart 97 4,364 January 22, 2020 at 10:17 PM
Last Post: cbloom
A NEW Florida Voter list for June 30th 2019, Public Records, not a LEAK. lol !!! Crazyoldfart 20 1,266 December 17, 2019 at 09:49 PM
Last Post: priv81