North Carolina 2018 Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by Omnipotent - October 09, 2018 at 03:57 AM
Pencil 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the North Carolina 2018 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 8.1 million records.
In October 2018 I noticed that the Ohio database here on the forum was offline due to an error earlier in September, I tried to recover the 2017 version of the database but wasn't able to recover it so I replaced it with an updated 2018 Version, so I thought to myself that I would attempt to acquire all the Voter databases updated to October 2018. So that's the story on how this database is now available here for download and note that I wasn't able to get a 2018 version for all of them so look at the title because it might be a 2017 version instead.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Voter History, Phone Numbers

2015 Version of This Database: https://raidforums.com/Thread-North-Caro...d-Download

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords or emails, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 15AFD412EA5FF179583BAA2F44364AF0. Total record count of 8114703.
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Anyone know how I would search first and last names via grep for this database?? PM me if you do. Also great database Smile
This is great info! Will there be any updates to the db in the future?
please provide a few rows/sample
(October 16, 2018 at 07:21 AM)abcand123 Wrote: please provide a few rows/sample

... This is the data format.

.txt   ncvhis_ncvoter_data_format.txt (Size: 6.39 KB / Downloads: 43)
out of curiosity, isn't this public information?
Thanks for the share omni another good voter database.
Please admin always provide password for the emails too whenever u drop any USA state voters database please is very very useful sir...Thanks keep it up
Thank you very much for the share, bro!!! Well done!!!
Thanks for the share! Good job!
Thanks you very much for the share. IT seems that when you put out a post to download, it is clear and clean. Thank you very much.

I downloaded some consumer data and it was a real disaster. Rubbish if you ask me with all column data mixed up, DOB missing in 95% of records, City and State data mixed up and Zip codes all over the place.
(October 09, 2018 at 03:57 AM)Omnipotent Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the North Carolina 2018 Voter Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database contains 8.1 million records.
In October 2018 I noticed that the Ohio database here on the forum was offline due to an error earlier in September, I tried to recover the 2017 version of the database but wasn't able to recover it so I replaced it with an updated 2018 Version, so I thought to myself that I would attempt to acquire all the Voter databases updated to October 2018. So that's the story on how this database is now available here for download and note that I wasn't able to get a 2018 version for all of them so look at the title because it might be a 2017 version instead.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Voter Status, Voter History, Phone Numbers

2015 Version of This Database: https://raidforums.com/Thread-North-Caro...d-Download

ContentsSpoiler
Please note this is a voter registry list and does not contain any passwords or emails, I have included information about the data's syntax in the files. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 15AFD412EA5FF179583BAA2F44364AF0. Total record count of 8114703.

greate database

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Badoo Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 244 50,452 7 minutes ago
Last Post: Xotl
Russia Mobile Database - Leaked, Download! CorelDraw 18 2,489 3 hours ago
Last Post: PieWithNothing
Leet.cc Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 75 18,442 5 hours ago
Last Post: dokerz