No longer Racist
by CBT - October 29, 2020 at 01:45 PM
April fools, got you, do you really think i will stop being racist?
(October 29, 2020 at 01:45 PM)CBT Wrote: April fools, got you, do you really think i will stop being racist?

I knew it. You can not trick me.
https://raidforums.com/Thread-I-hate-niggers
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 4w, 1d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
who wants to play minecraft with me?
whoa what a surprise lmao.
racism is one of those things that will never disappear /shrug
(October 30, 2020 at 02:48 PM)Leithix Wrote: racism is one of those things that will never disappear /shrug

Unfortunately you are correct. Just look at us today vs 50 years ago. While we have had a colored president and so to be vice president, the fact is things are still very similar to 50 years ago. Very sad.
Ah damn. Maybe racism is a necessary evil in the world. I mean, what would we do with all that white cloth?
(October 29, 2020 at 01:45 PM)CBT Wrote: April fools, got you, do you really think i will stop being racist?

I have a question to you... if you racist you dont look filmes with will smith?
There is a big difference between black men and niggers.

This is a black man, worthy of all respect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

Who likes niggers, do even niggers like niggers? There can be white niggers as well, yellow niggers, brown niggers. The ratio of them does differ quite heavy though.

April fools in October, who's fooling fools now?
never stop doing that bro