Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy
Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, looking forward to learning a bunch.
(04-12-2018, 08:58 AM)Boogla Wrote:  Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, looking forward to learning a bunch.

welcome, and you will learn alot if you befriend the right people. just be dedicated and you will be alright. and welcome to raidforums! i hopoe you have a great time here!! Smile
(04-12-2018, 09:01 AM)frost Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 08:58 AM)Boogla Wrote:  Hey everyone! I'm new to the site, looking forward to learning a bunch.

welcome, and you will learn alot if you befriend the right people. just be dedicated and you will be alright. and welcome to raidforums! i hopoe you have a great time here!! Smile

Thanks man! Any other advice you could give would be much appreciated.
(04-12-2018, 09:05 AM)Boogla Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 09:01 AM)frost Wrote:  

Thanks man! Any other advice you could give would be much appreciated.

the best pieces of advice i can give is learn basic tech knowledge like pasting photos in chat, phishing, a bit of coding, maybe a free vpn or something, get winzip or some other unzipping tool (trust me you will need it) be friendly in chat and dont get offended easily and dont be a leech only coming for the hacks. but when you get credits you can get a plaintext database or something simple like that to get the feel of this place anyways thats all the basic knowledge i can come up with i hope you have a good time here