Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
New fag.
Name: Ozorii, Dont ask me how i got it.

Why the fuck are you here kid?: cuz. i want to have the rarest pepe's and make all Normies burn.

Race: I dont fucking know.

Other shit: i join google hangouts and dont talk. i play chilish games because i have nothing better to do. im learning to ddos atm,
any old fags that wanna teach me step right up. i am currently stalking brittnay venti, because one day im gonna date her and then ddos her. im a cold hearted fuck nugget. i do watch anime but to a very low amount. i have no life. chreak was never life for me. nor was he love, Tossic is senpai. dont bother asking who that is.

Someone needs to show me how to make a dank signature

~allah haurkbar
Welcome @Ozorii To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Welcome! Sadly the Pepe has become so devalued it was cheaper to burn them all as fuel to power the server hosting RF and we no longer supply a Pepe with your obligatory penis inspection.
I too wish to see all Normies burn.

Step 1 to a dank signature: do the opposite of what I did.
top kek thanks m8
Yo yo! Welcome to forums dawg.

You can make dank signatures with photoshop. My recommendation is looking up a tutorial but the easier process I can tell you now is to download photoshop, download a bunch of text and template and color packs for it. Find a image render on google. And you try testing it out from there.
pay me 5$ and i make u a dank singaturion
I have the rarest pepe so fuck off
Welcome to raidforums, if you want a good stresser for ddosing check out cridet.io
Pay me 2$ and i'll make a signature betterr than ojs Kappa