New Upcoming Digital Crypto Currency
by rmlnlu - April 28, 2021 at 11:29 AM
What Is GoodDollar?

It’s a not-for-profit organization that builds tools and products for distributing universal basic income, specifically by leveraging blockchain and digital asset technologies. GoodDollar’s goal is to create financial inclusion and deliver financial literacy on a global scale.

Why Is UBI Important Now?

Global pandemics (ahem, Coronavirus) have brought to light how many of us feel the fragility of the social safety net, in both advanced and less mature economies. Income inequality is increasing at an accelerating rate and forever widening the gap between rich and poor
Technological unemployment threatens a fifth of the world’s global workforce. That’s 800 million people. Blockchain technology has facilitated the ability to create decentralized self-governed economies independent of old-world institutions

What Is The Demo And How Is It A Game-Changer?
GoodDollar is pre-releasing a UBI wallet and demo GoodDollar coins for public testing ahead of its official launch later in 2020. The objective of the demo is to let as many users test GoodDollar’s UBI tools in order to optimize them for a full public launch.
 Once launched, the wallet will allow users to claim UBI in the form of G$ coins (with real monetary value) on a daily basis.
 This is a game-changer because it’s the first real application of UBI on blockchain and unlike past UBI programs who were limited politically and geographically, it has the potential to scale across the globe.

Who Can Use GoodDollar? 
Anyone on earth with a smartphone and an internet connection can start claiming GoodDollars on a daily basis. Really, it’s that easy.

What’s In It For Me?
Financially — By signing up to the demo and completing a few user tasks, you will secure your spot in the live launch later this year and be eligible to claim GoodDollars with monetary value.

Spiritually — The gratification of participating in a potentially disruptive social impact endeavour aiming to create a new economical status quo.

What Have I Got To Lose?
Nothing.

Link - What’s In It For Me?
Financially — By signing up to the demo and completing a few user tasks, you will secure your spot in the live launch later this year and be eligible to claim GoodDollars with monetary value.

Spiritually — The gratification of participating in a potentially disruptive social impact endeavour aiming to create a new economical status quo.

What Have I Got To Lose?
Nothing.

Link - https://wallet.gooddollar.org?inviteCode=2pbiYMJH1o
Sounds like another coin that might fail to be honest
We'll this one seems promising that is not so limited like goodollar is, which will only be used on their platforms: https://account.techtoken.network/[email protected]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mine Crypto on Phone Free - The best Crypto investment now lindashepard 0 277 February 17, 2021 at 02:41 PM
Last Post: lindashepard
[Udemy] Photorealistic Digital Painting From Beginner To Advanced. PhoenixDN 1 673 September 26, 2019 at 11:48 AM
Last Post: PhoenixDN
Hurry up to get!!! New currency Initiative Q!!! jinji 0 473 April 01, 2019 at 10:11 AM
Last Post: jinji