Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Raidforums ideas
So I have noticed something lately- the raidforums community is dying. everyday, the same raids happen OVER and OVER and OVEr again. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love these raids and I have a great time doing them! But, we should try to find even more websites to raid. Children's games to adult games to club penguin rip offs and more. If you have anything new we can try to raid, share it with everyone to see and enjoy. We need some veriety in the community, not just twitch, plug.dj, and talkshoe raids. I LOVE DOING ALL OF THOSE RAIDS, BUT I JUST THINK WE SHOULD DO THOSE AND MORE! I don't want hate for the idea, considering it's a reasonable argument. See you nigs l8r.
I enjoy pizza delivery raids, or just getting there house phone number and everyone calls it.
prank call c-span

it's fool-proof

you can't get in trouble for it
(05-10-2015, 01:05 AM)TheTscream Wrote:  So I have noticed something lately- the raidforums community is dying. everyday, the same raids happen OVER and OVER and OVEr again. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love these raids and I have a great time doing them! But, we should try to find even more websites to raid. Children's games to adult games to club penguin rip offs and more. If you have anything new we can try to raid, share it with everyone to see and enjoy. We need some veriety in the community, not just twitch, plug.dj, and talkshoe raids. I LOVE DOING ALL OF THOSE RAIDS, BUT I JUST THINK WE SHOULD DO THOSE AND MORE! I don't want hate for the idea, considering it's a reasonable argument. See you nigs l8r.

People firstly needs to know that RAIDING =/= TWITCH RAIDING. Twitch raiding died like in february.
We need to get some shit games and sites to raid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did you discover Raidforums? oboy 96 3,037 Yesterday, 10:14 AM
Last Post: itsmynew
  Is raidforums run by feds Moot 11 209 09-24-2017, 05:28 AM
Last Post: micko05
Music Raidforums Disstrack Competition - Winner Gets God Upgrade oboy 51 1,899 09-23-2017, 08:44 AM
Last Post: crazydude156
  Kim Jong-un Vs Raidforums pat59frpat59fr 13 397 09-15-2017, 01:20 AM
Last Post: uint64
  What would Raidforums do with 1 billion dollars? Waifu_Chan 17 1,811 08-25-2017, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Sem