[New Method & Permanent] How To Be Top Comment Instagram 2021
by Stars12n - June 10, 2021 at 09:20 AM
Hi Haxor,

Here I will discuss a tutorial on how to become a top comment on an Instagram post 2021 for free.

Moreover, the account that likes your comments is not a bot that just likes it, but here the one who likes your comments is

Account Real Users Instagram [There are Posts & Followers] Permanent

Of course we use the Instagram tools website which comes from Turkey & you only need your post & account link....

Step Steps:

1.) Open the Instagram tools website that I provided (the link I put below)

Instagram Tools Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

2.) you open the "Giris" menu in the top right corner which is blue [You can also open it with chrome so the website can translate the language automatically]

3.) enter your victimized Instagram account and password [Make sure you use the victimized account, don't use your original account, because the account will be deleted for 24 hours]

4.) Wait about 25 seconds until you can actually enter [a bit patient because the name is also Instagram tools like this]

5.) select the "Yorum Begeni Gonder" menu & enter the post link you want & just give your username to your original ig account that you commented on

6.) Please enter the number of likes comments you want, Maximum 1000 Likes Comments & wait for about a few minutes [Depends on you can like half of it & make sure your internet network is stable so that it is processed]

7.) Usually about 5 minutes if you want 1000 likes comments come in & it depends on the web tools server or your internet network, the stronger the internet network, the faster it will be processed]

8.) Enjoy...

Don't forget to give my account a reputation as a sign of gratitude & just to be clear....
If you have any questions or concerns, just ask.....
thank you i will try ......
ok thanksssssss .......
So, this trick is a bit type of social engineering but i promise this works 100%.
lets see.......thanks btw
thank you for sharing this
Thanks for your sharing.
Nice post i hope this work
Thanks for your sharing.
(June 10, 2021 at 09:20 AM)Stars12n Wrote: Hi Haxor,

Here I will discuss a tutorial on how to become a top comment on an Instagram post 2021 for free.

Moreover, the account that likes your comments is not a bot that just likes it, but here the one who likes your comments is

Of course we use the Instagram tools website which comes from Turkey & you only need your post & account link....

Step Steps:

[Hidden Content]

2.) you open the "Giris" menu in the top right corner which is blue [You can also open it with chrome so the website can translate the language automatically]

3.) enter your victimized Instagram account and password [Make sure you use the victimized account, don't use your original account, because the account will be deleted for 24 hours]

4.) Wait about 25 seconds until you can actually enter [a bit patient because the name is also Instagram tools like this]

5.) select the "Yorum Begeni Gonder" menu & enter the post link you want & just give your username to your original ig account that you commented on

6.) Please enter the number of likes comments you want, Maximum 1000 Likes Comments & wait for about a few minutes [Depends on you can like half of it & make sure your internet network is stable so that it is processed]

7.) Usually about 5 minutes if you want 1000 likes comments come in & it depends on the web tools server or your internet network, the stronger the internet network, the faster it will be processed]

8.) Enjoy...

Don't forget to give my account a reputation as a sign of gratitude & just to be clear....

great i wanna to use it howw ... plzzz
(June 10, 2021 at 09:20 AM)Stars12n Wrote: Hi Haxor,

Step Steps:

[Hidden Content]

8.) Enjoy...

thanks foe this share you are amazing
i Really want to see thi splease lemme in

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
✅ INSTAGRAM LIKES/FOLLOWERS SITES LINK [2020 UPDATED][METHOD] ✅ treejack 506 27,853 11 hours ago
Last Post: sentinel prime
How To Get Verified Badge On Instagram Easy Method! Joker2400 738 39,306 Yesterday at 05:45 PM
Last Post: shikamaru nara
BAN any Instagram Account [Permanent BAN] incubi 219 12,365 Yesterday at 05:44 PM
Last Post: sentinel prime