by 4chanrebirth - 03-10-2019, 09:54 PM
Tongue 
What's up guys, I'm not exactly a "new" member but I had made this account around 2015 and didn't use since. I had some great memories with people in the live chat, we banded up on google hangout and we each took turn prank calling hotlines and other places, even the FBI! 
Anyways, I'm trying to actually learn real ddosing right now and I saw there was a bunch of resources given in the tutorial section, I will be upgrading my account in a bit today and check those out. If ya'll have any recommendations on where to start or what else is really useful on this forum to learn ddosing or any other protection against hacking or hacking itself.
How did prank calling a three letter agency go?
(03-11-2019, 12:19 AM)bobthejob88 Wrote: How did prank calling a three letter agency go?

It was scary as I was a 15 year old who had no idea what the fuck I was doing. But we called them twice in a row, and nothing happened of it, I just was acting as an obvious prank caller and they would d/c.  The funniest of all was definitely the hotlines, pretending to be a criminal stuck with my hand to my dick and having murdered a unicorn, also mentioned I was on crazy meds so they were forced to remain on the line as they had no idea if I was simply crazy or pranking.
(03-10-2019, 09:54 PM)4chanrebirth Wrote: What's up guys, I'm not exactly a "new" member but I had made this account around 2015 and didn't use since. I had some great memories with people in the live chat, we banded up on google hangout and we each took turn prank calling hotlines and other places, even the FBI! 
Anyways, I'm trying to actually learn real ddosing right now and I saw there was a bunch of resources given in the tutorial section, I will be upgrading my account in a bit today and check those out. If ya'll have any recommendations on where to start or what else is really useful on this forum to learn ddosing or any other protection against hacking or hacking itself.

Welcome back dude and enjoy the forum!! Shy
Welcome back to the forum! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Member from Seattle! Ranger88 3 21 2 hours ago
Last Post: anonsphere
New member here ! Lucassa 6 91 Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pizzacat
New member tananana 0 40 Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Last Post: tananana