New Jersey Voter Database - Leaked, Download!
by rockwellrock - January 19, 2018 at 07:17 AM
Thumbsup 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the New Jersey Voters Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
This database of New Jersey's voters was leaked in 2017 it has 5.5 million residents feel free to download below. No passwords.

Compromised data: Voter IDs, Full Names, Physical Addresses, Previous Addresses, Date of Birth, Genders, Phone Numbers, Citizen Status

Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thank you for sharing it!!
Imagine this data being matched with phone numbers and e-mail,...
(January 19, 2018 at 08:52 AM)bongma Wrote: how many voter database you have ? except database public . i want to buy it !

I have approx 40. I don't have time to put them all together for a trade but I will promise to get the ones not on the official databases list posted over the coming couple of weeks.

Do you have any?
PM me rockwellrock. Thanks
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming users for 750$ total. If you would like to fix this please refund said users and make a ban appeal.
Thanks for sharing this info!
Now available from the official download servers.
Thanks I have PA Voters if anyone needs it
Great find!  Looking forward to checking this out.
does trhis database come with any emails along with phone numbers and date of biths?
(January 19, 2018 at 04:10 PM)rockwellrock Wrote:
(January 19, 2018 at 08:52 AM)bongma Wrote: how many voter database you have ? except database public . i want to buy it !

I have approx 40. I don't have time to put them all together for a trade but I will promise to get the ones not on the official databases list posted over the coming couple of weeks.

Do you have any?

Thanks for this NJ File this is an awesome find !!!
PM me please im interested in any data you have with DOB - any voter file - any source. Thanks !
thank you for sharing!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 16 3,080 3 hours ago
Last Post: markluluo
WeHeartIt Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 101 30,317 5 hours ago
Last Post: akiria
Void.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 108 13,568 7 hours ago
Last Post: yhdz