New Here - What's your purpose here?
by ecro1401 - January 27, 2019 at 11:45 PM
Lightbulb 
Curious to see what brought people to the site, and what makes users stick around?
"what makes users stick around" First things first, not kids who post in intro section asking questions that should be somewhere else, and the overall common sense users currently lack.

Oh ye also if you really cared why people used this site you would go to the other 6 threads like this one that ask the same thing and simply read them but u kno some people dont have that motivation
clearly
My purpose is to pass butter
(January 27, 2019 at 11:53 PM)Split10 Wrote: "what makes users stick around" First things first, not kids who post in intro section asking questions that should be somewhere else, and the overall common sense users currently lack.

Oh ye also if you really cared why people used this site you would go to the other 6 threads like this one that ask the same thing and simply read them but u kno some people dont have that motivation
clearly

Wow yes thank you for the warm welcome! I can tell this is a very inviting community.

For real though, I'm figuring out my way around. Cut the newbie some slack and save your quick snide retorts for someone who deserves it.
I came here because the owner of leakforums was a complete cuck, the owner here wont even acknowledge me but thats better then being an asshole to every user. Fuck cake
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Month (1w, 6d, 19h remaining).
Ban Reason: Posting Bestiality

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Here With a Purpose Kukitan 5 460 September 22, 2020 at 05:16 PM
Last Post: Sourdough56
Leveraging Your Email List to Boost Your Online Sales sabrinasabrin1 0 813 June 01, 2019 at 09:25 AM
Last Post: sabrinasabrin1