New Chrome 0-day Bug Under Active Attacks – Update Your Browser
by umerkhan - November 01, 2019 at 11:51 AM
Discovered and reported by Kaspersky researchers Anton Ivanov and Alexey Kulaev, the audio component issue in the Chrome application has been found exploited in the wild, though it remains unclear at the time which specific group of hackers.

"Google is aware of reports that an exploit for CVE-2019-13720 exists in the wild," Google Chrome security team said in a blog post.

https://chromereleases.googleblog.com/20...op_31.html
does it just seem to me or is this increasingly happening ??
This is interesting because Chrome is sandboxed so the fact that they needed to patch this out of cycle might indicate that some OS has an unpatched sandbox escape that was being exploited here that forced Google to act
Again lol... this is why I don't use chrome anymore
that's why you shouldn't use chrome
I mean none of the other browsers have a sandbox that is as good as Chrome, so why use something else instead of Chrome. That it is being patched is good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Can't buy ninja, discord, and shitty microc0ck browser rithvik 20 4,139 May 22, 2021 at 02:56 AM
Last Post: rithvik
Brave browser leaks onion addresses in DNS traffic grangus 9 1,185 April 04, 2021 at 08:33 AM
Last Post: JimmyFellan
Phishing Attacks Bypass Microsoft Email Filters Crin 1 525 March 23, 2021 at 08:24 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD