New Anime Suggestion
by rajluitel154 - October 23, 2020 at 06:01 AM
i have watched 400+ anime and i am running out of any to watch rn. Not finding a good show. Any suggestions?? See i watched most of all popular or semi popular ones. Suggest anime which you guys feel are good and underrated af lurking in the shadows...
Go and search for the 80's anime, those are awesome
> Go and search for the 80's anime, those are awesome
wait until you see the 70s anime
share link bro ......................
Watch the original Ghost in the Shell.
(October 23, 2020 at 06:01 AM)rajluitel154 Wrote: i have watched 400+ anime and i am running out of any to watch rn. Not finding a good show. Any suggestions?? See i watched most of all popular or semi popular ones. Suggest anime which you guys feel are good and underrated af lurking in the shadows...

how many hours a day you spend on watching anime?
400+ is way large number to watch
i watched like 50+ anime may be ,i want to watch more ,but cant find enough time
(November 04, 2020 at 01:55 AM)saccularius Wrote: Watch the original Ghost in the Shell.
Great anime,has to be watched!
(November 04, 2020 at 04:58 PM)loser Wrote:
(October 23, 2020 at 06:01 AM)rajluitel154 Wrote: i have watched 400+ anime and i am running out of any to watch rn. Not finding a good show. Any suggestions?? See i watched most of all popular or semi popular ones. Suggest anime which you guys feel are good and underrated af lurking in the shadows...

i watched like 50+ anime may be ,i want to watch more ,but cant find enough time

i used to watch like 18hrs a day on holidays and 10 hrs on school days on avg (thats the reason why i got B's lmao). And Been Watching Anime For 4 years at that rate. But now i am more into mangas coz i dont find any good shows to watch.

And do you have mal so that i can suggest (if you need one ofc lmao) you according to your preference and taste and shows you didnot watch

(November 04, 2020 at 01:55 AM)saccularius Wrote: Watch the original Ghost in the Shell.

Too Bad Man Cry Cry  I ate all GITS series
(November 05, 2020 at 05:13 AM)rajluitel154 Wrote:
(November 04, 2020 at 04:58 PM)loser Wrote:

i used to watch like 18hrs a day on holidays and 10 hrs on school days on avg (thats the reason why i got B's lmao). And Been Watching Anime For 4 years at that rate. But now i am more into mangas coz i dont find any good shows to watch.

And do you have mal so that i can suggest (if you need one ofc lmao) you according to your preference and taste and shows you didnot watch

Too Bad Man Cry Cry  I ate all GITS series

WTF 10 h a day and 18h in holidays you need to get a life man that's much time to wast
btw since your so into this LOL whats your best not popular animes you watched?
How come I didn't see this thread before?
Anyways, OP, do you have any preferences? I have watched my share of anime, maybe I could find something for you. Oh, and if you do have a mal account, and all of your anime are on the list, could you share it with me? It'll make my job way easier. You could just send me a private message.
One Piece is no new but I think IDK
One Piece is no new but I think IDK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New DragonQuest game out today, found out there's an anime... Sunsingerlock 0 40 3 hours ago
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
(ANIME) TERABYTES OF ANIME ON - |MEGA|《-》|GDRIVE| (ANIME) exiiro 136 6,180 November 28, 2020 at 09:02 PM
Last Post: paraktakbo
Suggestion??? mecxhs 11 225 November 24, 2020 at 03:57 PM
Last Post: nvidiainside